Chapter 8 | Vox's Return Part II

Previously On Chapter 7 | Alastor's Small Past

"Stay back! You don't know what he'll do when he's like this! You all just done something so incredibly stupid and tragic!! Do you even realize what you've done!?" getting mad at them Erebus glares at you all. "You're Erebus?" asking the shadow, now looking at you. "Yes, I am Erebus, Shadow of the Overlord, The Radio Demon,"

Stepping closer to you making his appearance less demonic looking. "I'm also his guardian" shocked by his response. "Guardian?" Erebus walks back over to Alastor, answering your question. "I've heard what Lucifer and Lilith told you about Eleanor, and her demon who manifested when she came down here. So I will not lie" bending down to get closer to Alastor. "I am his demon from when he was alive, but what I do is right for him! And not what Eleanor's did!!"

.

.

-------------------

Onto Chapter 8 | Vox's Return Part II

Once news broke out that the wife of the Radio Demon had awoken from her coma. One overlord was not very happy, in fact the very same overlord was the same one who had kidnapped (Y/n) when she was pregnant with her and Alastors fawn. The TV Demon. Vox himself, once he heard the news, was enraged that she was alive when he heard that Alastor was the one who put her into a coma in the first place.

Smiling while coming up with a plan after trashing some stuff in the porn studio. "I'll pay the doe a little visit then, that bastard Radio Demon better not be there" with that Vox trekked out of the studio heading to his car. Gonna be heading to the Hazbin Hotel.

///At The Hotel\\\

Erebus finished explaining Some parts of Alastor's past to you. While the overlord still sat in the same position he had been after Lucifer kept saying things about his mother, looking down at your husband placing a hand on his shoulder who tenses up more. "Oh Al,.." shaking your hand off of his shoulder. "He doesn't like anyone touching him when he's like this,"

Erebus says, watching you two. "After what he did one time, but that's for another time. But he only allowed his mother too" looking over to Erebus then back to Alastor. "Alastor..my love..I want to help you..but you have to let me" slowly he looks up, his monocle falling off hanging, looking at you as you smile softly at him. Reaching out slowly as he moves his head away, slowly trying again you wipe some of his tears away.

"I'm not gonna hurt you my sweet buck...I never will" Erebus watches as you shift into your deer form while seeing that you get up stepping back a little, as Alastor watches you he shifts into his deer form as well. He looks away from you to the others in the room before seeing Erebus, jerking back looking at you he bellows out then takes off running, bellowing back to him you follow.

"No no no no Alastor!!" Erebus follows with. Once you and Erebus make it to the lobby, the front door is opened with Vox standing with Alastor not far. Vox sees you, "well if it isn't the very doe I was coming to see" Going to walk toward you Alastor moves more to block his path letting out a loud huff of air. Warning the TV Demon to not get close, You walk over to Alastor slowly, but stops once he looks over at you. "Not letting her walk over to you, ya walking radio" Alastor looks back to Vox glaring at him. Lucifer and Lilith show up, along with Charlie and the others.

Vox keeps walking closer with each slow step while Alastor keeps making the same huffing noise as a warning, Erebus walks over to Alastor making himself not visible to others only to you and Alastor. Changing back into his demon form, Vox snatches a hold of one of his antlers during the change. Making Alastor growl demonically, eyes radio dials as Vox slams his head into the wall making him pass out, which makes him relieve a small flashback.

-------------------

///Small Flashback\\\

While walking down the sidewalk during the night, Alastor thinks back to his father's abuse. The feel of when his father grabbed him by his hair to lift him up, just to punch him in the stomach or when the amount of times he was cut by a knife, or when his father got mad that he cried from when a strangers dog got loose and bit him, but the biggest part of his trauma was when Zagan killed his mother. Alastor smiles in joy when he relives him killing his father with his very own axe, to which he has, Looking up hearing a man yelling at his love as he walks off,

To which Alastor follows after seeing the dear woman walk back inside to cry. Alastor grabs the man from behind dragging him into an alleyway slamming him head first into the side of a building, raising the axe as the man holds his bleeding head seeing Alastor smiling wickedly, "you don't deserve to live, your not a real man if you abuse your dear love" shaking his head pleading for Alastor to not kill him, to avail Alastor brings the axe down killing him.

///Back To The Present\\\

Coming back to his senses hearing you yelling out to him, blinking his eyes, fighting Vox from dragging you out of the hotel. Erebus appears in front of him walking as he bends down to his height, "I've seen how much you care for her, you wish to not harm her because of the triggers of your past. But if you truly do, then you will save like you did before. She wants to help you Al, let her" looking down. "I'm just scared.."

Shaking his head Erebus speaks, "there is nothing wrong with that, but you must let her in" looking over his shoulder hearing you yell in pain because of Vox slicing his claws on your back, causing Alastor to look up as his ears perk straight up. "Go to her Alastor, Save your love, Let this be your chance to make up for what you couldn't do for HER,"

Getting up off the floor knowing who Erebus meant. Summoning his microphone. Eyes radio dials, voodoo symbols around him as Erebus floats right behind him. Your ears perk up hearing the familiar static turning your head looking behind you, seeing The Radio Demon standing holding his staff which is glowing as he is very pissed. "I'd advise you to let go of her Vox, or you're gonna face serious consequences" Vox just smiles evilly, "or what "Al"? You are so mentally unstable that you won't even let her near you! What's the matter, deer boy!? Is your past finally coming to bite you in the ass!?"

Laughing as Alastor shakes with anger while panting heavy. Vox answered his phone which was ringing in his pocket, "yeah, i got her. Yeah he's in front of me, oh i'll let him know" hanging up, Vox smiles more. "Someone is very pissed at you Alastor, i've been told to tell you, that you should watch your back" With that Vox punches you in the face to knock you out, causing Alastor to aim his staff at him causing it fire a blast. Once the smoke clears you and the TV Demon are gone. Alastor shakes his head not wanting a repeat to happen. Erebus looks down, seeing footprints. As well as what appears to be hoof prints. 'He's back, he's back for revenge'

Looking up Erebus glares in the direction of the footprints. 'I won't let him cause more trauma then what has already been done'

-------------------

Next Chapter: Chapter 9 | "Did Ya Miss Me Alastor?"

.

.

.

.

(A/n: I don't even know what to say other than this. ENJOY THE LOVELY CHAPTER MY DEAR READERS!!")