| 𝖆𝖘𝖘𝖎𝖉𝖚𝖔𝖚𝖘 |

𝖆𝖘𝖘𝖎𝖉𝖚𝖔𝖚𝖘 |𝖆𝖉𝖏| 𝖘𝖍𝖔𝖜𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖌𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖙 𝖈𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖕𝖊𝖗𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖆𝖓𝖈𝖊

"Rhish?"

Her head tilts up from the chair, "Yes, Nukos?"

The medic smiles, "You're doing good."

She smiles in return, "I suppose. I can't do much. Not sure why that took so much out of me..."

Nukos sighs and sits down across from her, "Darling, anyone would be taken out by that. It wasn't your fault. You're healing well and the therapy is going tremendously."

Rhish nods, "I know. I just wish I would heal so I can get out of here..."

The medic watches her as she bends to tie her one boot up. It took her some time but she refused to let another do it for her, "Do you not like it here?"

The human stops and leans back, "No," she sighs, "It's a beautiful place but...I've overstayed my welcome. I'm sure Achaelo is getting restless too."

"He's not and you know it," the woman snaps. Rhish frowns slightly, "He gets out and plays with the other horses all the time."

"You're a pain, you know that, Nukos?"

She smirks, "Oh. I know."

Nukos gets up and moves away, "By the way. You're healed enough to go on walks again."

That makes the human happy, "But, please, take someone with you this time."

She wants to retort but decides against it, "Alright."

"Thank you. I'd hate to see you again."

Acting offended, "Woah, you don't like me or something?"

With a small chuckle at the door, "You can visit me whenever as long as you're not bleeding out..."

Rhish nods, "Okay, I get it. Don't be a patient, be a friend."

"Exactly. Now, do you need an escort back to your room?"

Standing up has gotten easier, "No. I'm fine."

Nukos nods and leaves the room to see another person in the medical ward. It wasn't fully done in being revamped but half of the rooms were back to what they once were.

Exiting the room, she sees one of the guards. He smiles and walks up to her, "I was told to watch over you."

Rhish groans, "Who sent you?"

He smirks, "Wouldn't you like to know."

The guard takes his helmet off, "Ovag?"

Bowing for dramatics, he ushers for her to walk, "What are you doing here? I haven't seen you for some time."

The larger man smiles, "Everywhere and anywhere I was needed. Now I'm in charge of making sure you don't get yourself killed!"

Rhish wants to be mad but this man was so charismatic, "Okay, Ovag. Please make sure I don't trip on a rock."

He smiles, a big toothy grin that makes his eye squint, "Of course."

She finally has the time to take in the shifter's features. He had a large scar across his nose and one across his left cheek going down to his neck. His hair was red but he had little strands of grey coming out from the roots.

He didn't look old thought. Maybe he was older than the leader, "Ovag?"

"Yeah, lass?"

"How old are you?"