| 𝖛𝖊𝖍𝖊𝖒𝖊𝖓𝖈𝖊 |

𝖛𝖊𝖍𝖊𝖒𝖊𝖓𝖈𝖊 |𝖓| 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖉𝖎𝖘𝖕𝖑𝖆𝖞 𝖔𝖋 𝖘𝖙𝖗𝖔𝖓𝖌 𝖋𝖊𝖊𝖑𝖎𝖓𝖌; 𝖕𝖆𝖘𝖘𝖎𝖔𝖓

Entering the courtyard, her legs carry her the entire way into the kingdom. It's a blur until she's knocking on the door, "Come in."

Rhish enters the room with a smile, "You wanted me?"

The leader nods from the bookcase. He finally takes the book he needed off of the shelf and tosses it at her. She catches it with little surprise, "What's this for?"

"Peskol was giving you things to understand...this is my teaching. Read it and tell me what you think, but only when you finish it."

Her fingers run along the spine of the book. It was old. It read a name on it that she couldn't quite make out, "This yours?"

He sits down, "It's not in the public library if that's what you mean."

Rhish's eyebrows rise slightly, "The War of the Ages?"

The leader smiles, "That is the title, yes."

She rolls her eyes, "Is this the war of the humans versus the shapeshifters?"

He says nothing, "Do you think it is?"

"I suppose I'll find out, won't I?"

A smirk comes across his face, "That you will."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

This time, Rhish didn't bother leaving her room. She decided to finally look through the documents and scrolls that were given to her. The book from Gozaydg is laid on the windowsill, almost haunting her into reading it. It'll have to wait.

Her eyes turned back to the quill in her hand and she cursed, the ink on the tip falling onto the paper in a rather large spot. Luckily, she hadn't written much on the page. Setting the quill back into the cartridge, she takes the paper, mindful of the ink, and crumbles it together. She then tosses it into the bin by her door.

She looks at the quill once more and sighs, picking it up and continuing to write. It was just random notes. Mostly names of important people. The events were easy to remember, her father, while he was alive, taught her some of these things. Rhish had a basic understanding and was happy to indulge further.

Another set of names meant another set of battles or a marriage. There was hardly an in-between. It was almost surprising there were more shapeshifters. Minus the ones Gozaydg's father and grandfather led, there were others in distant lands that they keep in conversation.

Frioj and his wife Tihfg lead a small group of shifters off towards the southern edge of Wrayoria. There was also a large group of shifters up at the northern end of Wrayoria. They were actually close with the female ruler of the neighboring kingdom. She provides them with trade and supplies when needed. Peskol had notes in the documents himself on how nice she was to them without cost. Supposedly she has been going through some turmoil within the kingdom, but it seems to be nothing at the moment.

Gozaydg has the largest group thus far. Before Frioj had broken off of the other group, they were one larger group. They decided to split off for a better chance at survival. There had been too many of them and not enough wildlife to sustain them.

Kiog rules the northern half and only ever has good things to say about their prosperity. It's impossible for them to travel south though. Much like Stretos, Frioj and his people are in a place where they have to keep themselves rather hidden. Minus that fact, they're in great condition.