A book

DK and Scott reached the enchantment tower, and Scott entered without fear. The crystal had some slight corruption, but that wasn't what caught the kings attention.

He walked straight over while DK paused and looked around the enchanting room. Scott flipped open the book and started to read out loud as DK came over.

Hello my brother
I have all the kings and queens in my possession. You and I both know what I want in order for their freedom. And you know where I am, I know Aeor gave you that map. Give me what I want and you can rest assured I will free them

Scott froze, eyes wide in shock. DK didn't move for a moment before he grabbed the book and put it in his pocket.

"Let's get to the others baby," he whispered. Scott let himself be led back to the large stag statue, where the crew had gathered. Smajor didn't speak, still in major shock.

DK explained what the book said and passed it to Hafu, who read it out loud. Scott finally snapped out of his shock, speaking as everyone looked over.

"He wants my head," he whispered. The crew murmured for a moment before everyone stared at him. "He has all my friends. I have to turn myself in,"

"Baby no. We can work this out. You aren't turning yourself in," DK said and grabbed Scott's hand, trying to keep him there.

"We found the maps. Let's put them together," Steve said. Scott nodded and they headed back towards the hidden room.

They all took their places while Hafu placed the maps together. Then it clicked in Scott's mind.

"Of course. They won't fit together. I bet you anything it's in a different empire," He mumbled. Scott dropped onto the throne and dropped his head into his hands. DK rubbed his back gently.

"Scott, is there a way we can check quickly?" 5up asked. Smajor shifted a little and sighed.

"Wings and rockets. But I only have one set, unless Fwhip has wings that are hidden somewhere," Smajor whispered. DK kept rubbing his back.

"Where would the wings be?" Koji asked

"I don't know. I-maybe his empire. But we don't have time to search. I'm gonna have to go by myself-" he started to say

"No. Scott, I get you don't want us to fight in this war for you, but you can't go. Xornoth would kill you," Hafu said gently.

"But, no one knows how to fly with them,"

"I do. I've had some training from Fundy..." 5up said softly, they all looked to him.

"Scott?" DK asked, wanting to make sure that Scott gave the final decision.

"5up, it's too dangerous. I have a feeling I know where it is anyway," Scott said and stood up. They all watched him as he started to pace.

"Where?" Ellum asked, looking at Scott

"It's either gonna be in Joeys empire, or MythicalSausage," Scott mumbled and DK hugged him.

"Which one should we check first?" Janet asked. Scott looked at them and sighed, clearly nervous.

"Sausage. I bet that's where the prison would be near,"

"You don't think it's gonna be in the empire?" Kimi asked, tilting her head. Scott shook his head.

"The map shows it has to be near one. But the landscape was cleared. I just..." he whispered and groaned.

"Let's check Sausage," Scott said. He stood up and they left the room, following him into the corrupted tunnel.

"Where are we going?" Hafu asked as they passed through the portal.

"The nether. Or most of us call it a second hell," Scott explained. He wandered around seeming lost for a minute before they entered another portal.

"Woah," he heard Koji mutter as they entered. They were in Sausages empire. Scott kept walking though and realized they wouldn't find anything on foot.

"I need eyes in the sky. If I had my spyglass..." He mumbled. Scott grabbed a rocket and ran towards the edge of a small place.

He jumped off and threw one of the rockets down, boozing himself into the air. The crew watched at how elegantly he flew through the air. He threw down another rocket and flew higher. He circled and found nothing interesting, no thing.

He landed on his feet gently in front of DK, but almost fell and his boyfriend caught him.

"Easy Smajor," he whispered and kept the man on his feet.

"Sorry. I'm out of practice," he said with a shy smile. Then he got serious. "The prison must be in Joeys empire," Scott mumbled and got ready to head to Joeys.

"Scott, we need to rest. Ok? We can look in the morning. The sun is setting," 5up said. He nodded slowly and they headed back to the empire.

DK pulled Scott onto his bed and heard the boy mumbled things under his breath.

"Baby, what are you doing?" DK asked softly and Scott looked back a little, his back being cuddled to DKs chest.

"Asking Aeor for help. I really need it and soon," Scott mumbled and rolled over to face his boyfriend.

"Get some sleep," DK whispered and both quickly blacked out