tha (real) intro

kobayashi's pov
what's up, the names Daisuke Reyes-Kobayashi. My quirk is called Arsenal, which basically gives me access to any weapon, and not to brag, but I'm pretty OP. I was raised by Setsuna Tokage's parents. Tokage was let into U.A. via recommendation. I, however, granted his multitude of talents, was not. So me, and many other middle schoolers are to take the regular entrance exam. I'm was in a line with a ginger girl and a blond kazoo kid looking boy. And guess who was there to watch him? My "bestie Friendsie", Setsuna Tokage. She knew this would be a good opportunity to watch me, her lifelong friend pass an entrance exam. I saw her, and they both waved. And next to the lizard girl was another boy, whose face looked like one of a skull. God, please help me pass this exam. Holy crap, it's starting? Oh my God, I got to go.

I'm Done! Wooo! Man, I hope I get good score on this. Oh what's this? I got 69 points?! Awesome! I have to tell Tokage's parents, they'll be so proud of me. Best day ever! © 2021, Starfield (Fanfiction) Publishing Company, a division of Starfield Enterprises, Inc. MHA is property of K. Horikoshi and Studio Bones.
This is a fanfiction.Any similarities to any persons, living or dead, or to actual firms, is entirely coincidental and should not be inferred. No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without prior written permission of Kohei Horikoshi, Toho, and BONES.