caillou swallows class 1-b/grounded

yes, this is a crossover between goanimate caillou and my hero. what are you gonna do about it?

(Class 1-B UA High School, 8am.)

Vlad King: Alright, everyone, get in your seats. We have a new student joining us starting tomorrow.

Kaibara: But that would make 21 students. Who's gonna join us?

Vlad King: His name is Caillou Anderson, he comes from a place called GoCity.

*goanimate scary sound*

Setsuna: Not that crybaby, isn't he one of the biggest babies next to Dave "Childish Dad" Johnson?

Vlad King: Yes, but his parents said that he was expelled from school for making a fake lockdown.

(The Anderson house, GoCity)

Boris Anderson: O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O. KAYLOO. How fucking dare you make a fake lockdown at your school and get expelled? Now we have to pay God knows what for the damages. That's it. You are grounded grounded grounded grounded grounded for 100,000 hours, which is more than 15 years. For your punishment, you will be sent to UA and live with Class 1-B.

Caillou: Wait, Class 1B? From My Hero Academia?

Boris: That's right. KAYLOO. You will be going to UA High School, and you'll stay there until you graduate.

Caillou: No no no no no no no no no no no. Please, I don't wanna go to UA High School, it'll be scary.

Boris: Too bad. You'll be going to UA, and that's that.

Caillou: Washington-aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Vlad King: Well, you must be Caillou Anderson. Your father told me about you and your antics back in GoCity. Go take a seat next to me for now.

(Later)

Caillou, in his head: Man, this class is so fucking boring. I wish I could get rid of all of them. But what should I do? 

(Lightbulb)

Caillou's head: I know, I'm going to swallow all of class 1-b. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. But first, I should wait until we're done with the lesson.

(When the lesson was done)

Caillou: Alright, time to swallow all of Class 1-B (swallows them)

Class 1-B all cried with Southeastern Washington-aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa in this order:

Kendo and Tetsutetsu

Setsuna and Togaru

Reiko and Yui

Ibara and Shishida

Rin and Pony

Komori and Kuroiro

Tsuburaba and Kaibara

Awase and Shoda

Bondo and Fukadashi

Monoma and Honenuki

Caillou: Yay! I swallowed Class 1B. Now I don't have to deal with them anymore

(Boris teleports next to him as the scary sound plays again)

Boris: KAYLOO.

Caillou: Um um um um um, hey, Dad, nice day today, right?

Boris: I'm not falling for your. shit. Kayloo. I heard you swallowed all of class 1-B. Tell me the truth right now.

Caillou: As a matter of fact, I did. I just didn't want to be bullied here. I'm so sorry.

Boris: GoAnimate Logic, return all of class b here so we all can ground Caillou.

(All of Class 1B returns, and they're all pissed, ready to ground the shit out of K-I-U.)

Boris: O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO O O O O O. Caillou "Saitama" Anderson. How motherfucking dare you swallow all of Class 1B? Now thanks to you, they almost lost their lives. That's itttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt. You are so so so so so so so so so so so grounded grounded grounded grounded grounded until you graduate. As  punishments, first, you will listen to "Down Under" by Men At Work earrape.

Caillou: Oh, no, this will hurt so bad.

(after the song)

Caillou: Ouch, that hurt my ears.

Boris: Next, I will send you to the BND of Doom logo.

Caillou: No, not the BND of Doom. This will be ultra scary.

Caillou: Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! That was so fucking scary.

Boris: I don't care, now go to your dorm now.

Caillou: Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Potato Guy: Did you really think this episode wasn't gonna end without me saying "I still really like potatoes?" Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!