class b goes to chiraq(my licensing exam version, part 1)

(class b classroom)

kan: okay, class, today we're doing something special.

(the smart board or whatever the hell that thing is shows the words "provisional licensing")

tetsutetsu: hell yeah! we finally get to kick some ass! 

kamakiri: yeah! we're gonna slash our enemies to pieces.

monoma: HA HA IN YOUR FACE CLASS A, WE'RE GOING INTO THE FIELD FOR ONCE, AND WE'E GONNA DESTR- (kendo slap.exe)

kan: thank you, kendo. anyway, the provisional licensing will be held overseas this year, in chicago. 

kobayashi: chiraq, let's go! (plays love sosa from his phone as all of class b, even shiozaki, turns up). wait, idea.

(at lunch, kobayashi is sitting with his girlfriend, setsuna, kamakiri, komori, rin, kendo, and reiko.)

kobayashi: i'm finna try this. (hooks up bluetooth to the ua speakers, as love sosa plays, again, as about 65% of the whole ua student body stands up, moves tables and makes about 2 or 3 moshpits)

setsuna: that's my crazy boyfriend for you.

kobayashi: open that shit the fuck up! 

tsuburaba: let's goooooooooooo!

kobayashi: ua high, make some motherfuckin' noise!

(at 1:11)

everyone in the moshpits: THESE BI***ES LOVE SOSA OH AND I KNOW AND F*****G WITH THEM OLD BOYZ, YOU GON' GET F****D OVER RARIS AND ROVERS THESE H035 LOVE CHIEF SOSA (kobayashi's friend group, some of class a, hatsume, plus others were literally singing every lyric in the song word for word including the intro and the n word)

kobayashi: aight, what y'all know about this?

(only a few people turnt)

kobayashi: i'mma turn them up some more.

(turns strike off in favor of this)

(everyone instantly starts to make even bigger pits, and even a wall of death, to a rap song, mind you)

kobayashi at 0:11: one! two! turn the fuck up!

(everyone basically hurts each other while singing "I AIN'T GOT NO TYPE" louder than love sosa)

(about 30 minutes of playing no type straight later)

kan: alright, were leaving for chicago at 9pm. so, i asked the principal if we could leave early for today, and he said yes.

everyone: LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOO

kan: however! that doesn't mean this is fully a vacation. so, get your hero costumes, and other essentials.

setsuna: how long is this trip?

kan: about a month, maybe a month and a quarter.

honenuki: pony, how does it feel to be back home?

pony: it'll feel so great! i miss it

(at the airport)

front desk attendant: all of these students of yours will be in first class.

kobayashi: did you hear that? you know what this means. hop in the...

everyone in his friend group: g 

kobayshi: throw up the...

everyone else: l

kobayashi: fun in the...

everyone: am, orous

kobayashi: i could put you in...

everyone: first class up in the sky (2x)

(as everyone was waiting for their flight, the csks were playing a game of some sort, kendo, setsuna and reiko were talking about whatever, komori and kuroiro were doing the same thing, pretty much, and kobayashi was sitting with setsuna, joining in on conversations rarely. everybody else was doing whatver.)

pa announcer: flight D456 to Chicago is now boarding.

kendo: okay, guys, you know what we're going to do. 

kobayashi: go beyond...

everyone: PLUS ULTRA!

this is the first part of a multi-part series(may make a one-shot).