|44|

Wooyoung
After a few hours I decided to go inside again. San sat on the floor, playing with a knife which made me furrow my eyebrows.

"Sani" I said and walked towards him. He immediately looked at me and got up. He put down the knife and hugged me tightly. "I missed you" San said softly.

"I missed you too" I replied and kissed him softly. He was a little surprised that I immediately kissed him but I couldn't resist.

"Let's talk" I mumbled and took his hand. We climbed on the large bed and looked at each other. I knew San waited for me to start talking since he didn't want to say anything wrong. I knew him too well...

"We need to be one hundred percent honest with each other. And I don't want any secrets" I said solemnly.

San only nodded. "Is there anything you need to tell me?" I asked him worriedly because he was more quiet than usual.

"No..please don't worry. This was the only thing I hid from you because I didn't want to scare you" San explained softly. Of course I believed him. His eyes told me that he didn't lie. I was confident about the fact that San was honest.

"The only thing I am scared about is that you may hide something else" I replied.

It was true. I feared that San had another secret since he reacted like that.

"No there's nothing else. You need to trust me" San almost begged me. I nodded slowly. "I do trust you" I answered.

I remembered what Felix told me. San would take me with him. But where? Was Felix right? Was there a prophecy or a ritual San followed the whole time? 

Suddenly I remembered something Yunho told me back then when he used to tell me everything about demons and their background story.

"You know what's romantic too?" Yunho said while looking at the literature in his hands. "Are you serious? Another fact about demons again? You're obsessed" I joked. Yunho didn't care at all. He always told me every fact he read about demons. "If a demon and his mate love each other unbelievable strongly , the demon has the chance to become the next Lucifer. But he has to take his bride with him to hell in order to live there. They'd never survive in our world" Yunho explained with almost hearts in his eyes. "What's romantic about that?" I laughed out loud. "Woo please! That's so romantic" the male replied. "No it's not. And what even is hell? Do they have to live in a fireplace or what?" I said sarcastically. I didn't expect me to actually be interested in that. "No! Hell is more likely described as a kingdom in these books" Yunho explained to me.

My eyes widened. What if the case Yunho explained to me was San and my case now? Would San take me to hell?

I panicked inside but I tried to look normal.
"Let's go to sleep beautiful. You look tired" San said touching my cheek. I nodded and laid down with him.