1: mending hearts💕

It's hard to believe that they're even related steven comes home after school while spinel is either with Kevin or Sarah and Volly and she always ends up coming home late she's the type of gal that if you ever look her way you end up getting pranked by her the next day.

And there's no way you can get back to the reputation you once had because everybody will be making fun of you including her fiance I mean she's a kind loving person but if you get on her rebel side she'll make your life hell.

**********

Spinel was sitting on a bean bag chair in Sarah's room smoking weed her eyes were bright red and it was starting to get noticeable to the point where you can tell that she was high as fuck, Volly was playing the guitar singing one of those children nursery rhymes that made spinel laugh Sarah was playing on her Xbox while drinking a bottle of tequila the girls had fun like this even though school just started a few weeks ago and it was already fall and spinel was happy because her favorite holiday is coming up soon.

Sarah Sterling is going to be Harley Quinn , Volly was gonna just stay home and spinel was... She is going to be Jeff the killer for this year's Halloween festival it happens every year and it really is so fun.

Three whole hours had passed by without spinel realizing because she was so stoned, she got multiple notifications from Kevin, Steven and her mom it was 3am in the morning and she felt her eyes getting heavy so she decided to close her eyes.

*Time skip bcuz imma lazy fuck*

Sarah woke up the next morning to see spinel's phone buzzing on the floor so she picked it up and answered it "sup sarah speaking" "hey sarah it's kevin I am worried sick because spinel hasn't responded to my text messages at all and is she okay?!!" "Dude your fiance got hella stoned then passed out" "WHAT THE FUC-" Sarah quickly and did the phone call before he could finish.

Volly groan as she sat up while rubbing her eyes "sarah who was with that?" She softly asked "who do you think." "Oh. Okay" they both looked over at spinel who was wearing nothing but her thong and sports bra.

Then they noticed all the bruises and hickeys all over her pale body "shit kevin really did a number on her..." Sarah nodded in agreement, and before they knew it her eyes fluttered open "Whatcha lookin at?" She said sweetly "you're not wearing any clothes" spinel looked down to see that she wasn't wearing anything but her thong so she started freaking out.

* * * * * * *

Steven universe was in his room playing on his PlayStation 5 then heart barged into his room "where is spinellll!!??!!!!" She exclaimed he looked at her and sighed "I dunno." She looked at him like he was stupid then left.

Spinel Rosette had put back on her clothes that she was wearing yesterday then told the sisters that she was leaving to go home and just when she got outside there was Kevin's car, his face expression showed that he was not happy with her at all and spinel knew what was going to happen next so she quickly got in the car and that satisfied him.

Kevin placed his hand on her thigh and then drove away, He was talking her back to his place because he wants to play with spinel for a while.

Once they got there kevin quickly got spinel out of her side of the car and carried her bridal style into the huge mansion, she been here so many times it was now like her second home and she loved it but most of all she was deeply in love with Kevin Gawne he had her wrapped around his finger.

He carried his bride to be to his bedroom and gently layed her down on the king size bed, then the next thing you know they were already making out and have rough sex like always sometimes they would be a little too loud so that's why his parents made the room soundproof so they wouldn't hear Spinel's moans anymore.

Spinel was laying there covered in cum, bruises and hickeys from the love of her life they were going to get married on october 21st because Steven is going to be throwing a Halloween party on the 31st and it's gonna be hella spooky.

************
-October 3rd-

Heart and beloved were planning on pranking the two lovebirds and they needed to come up with something fast it was usually quite in the, Gawne house hold they had everything they needed laying on the dining room table so the girls started yet the first prank wars at in the gawne mansion spinel and kevin where in the movie theater watch netflix wrapped up in blankets while cuddling then out of the corner of kevin's eye he saw his little sister and heart so he turned to them "do you girl's need something?".

Beloved now had a evil smirk on her face while heart looked like she was up to no good so kevin got up and walked over to them and threw the bucket of popcorn at them "YOU GUYS ARE WEIRD!!" Then he ran out the movie theater leaving spinel behind.

Heart was now by her sister's side hugging her tightly and beloved was nowhere to be seen because she went to go check on her brother, Kevin was outside smoking a cigarette when she came out "hey bro are you seriously going to marry this girl I don't think it's a good idea.." she finished but it really doesn't matter what she thinked because it's not her choice it's his so kevin got up and grabbed beloved arm and putted his cigarette out causing her to shriek in pain but he didn't care instead he had a satisfied look on his face.

Beloved was now crying she now had the most crazy look like a psycho girl out of a movie it creeped kevin out a bit but they were laughing like nothing even happened, The two siblings walked back into the mansion as they did they were greeted by spinel who did not look happy at all and when she's like that beloved gets scared of her.

Kevin quickly went over to spinel and started showing her with kisses that just made beloved cringe, heart was sitting on the sofa leaning back it bit beloved was the first one to notice that something was wrong so she went over to her and asked her what was wrong but heart just looked at her weirdly.

***************

Tuesday, October 19th
5:12am.

Spinel was sitting at the living room table eating a bowl of over night oats with blueberries and strawberries, she couldn't believe that she was getting married in 2 days but for now she was worried about totally something different like the fact that she had a big math test on a fucking tuesday it was kinda ridiculous that Mrs.holly aka Agatha holly the most Karen of the teachers it's  actually really sad.

Once spinel was finished she quickly went to the bathroom and threw up her breakfast (And yes she does have anamia but not because of Kevin she just has a fucked up digestive system) spinel washed her mouth out with Listerine and then left the bathroom to see her siblings arguing over the last two waffles this just made her laugh.

Steven, heart and amethyst just looked at her spinel just flipped them off and went outside with her stuff and got into kevin's car.

* * *

I'll put chapter 2 out later tonight!!
I promise you guys untill next time worship dia and carry on<33