4: Party of the halloween spirit

🎃Sunday, October 31st🎃

Steven and his girlfriend Connie Maheswaran we're putting up the decorations for the party that was happening later on today. Heart was still asleep, Spinel moved in with the Gawne family so he doesn't see her everyday like he used too and Amy was hanging out with Jasper.

Everything had changed over the few days Henry missed his twin sister so much I guess you could say that he misses the sound of her running to the bathroom and vomiting but at least it was very quiet in the house now.

Pink Diamond was in the kitchen with pearl making the food for the party since some of Steven's friends were coming over at 7:30pm tonight, there was a knock at the front door so connie opened it to see a blonde girl with icy blue eyes she smiled very bright like the golden sunrise on a friday morning "is heart ready?!" She said with her soft voice "are you Celestia Francis?" Asked pink the blonde just nodded then she pointed to a red Jetta and right next to it was an attractive woman with light brown Burnett her and the same pair of icy blue eyes as the little girl.

Pink Diamond's face was redder than a tomato Steven universe noticed this and decided to signal his dad which when he saw the women he had the same reaction as pink so Steven rolled his eyes and the beautiful lady just chuckled at them.

"I'm Marceline Francis the CEO of lovesick magazine, it's finally nice to see you Ms.Rosetta" her voice was very seducing and pink didn't notice that heart was outside already and wearing her costume she was dressed as strawberry shortcake and celestia was dressed up as Usagi tsukino from sailor moon very much adorable for the two 14 yr old girls.

*Time skip*

Steven was eating a spider cupcake while dressed up as joker and Connie was of course dressed up as Harley Quinn, they didn't know spinel, Kevin and beloved had sneaked in through the back pearl was smiling laughing to keep in her laugher.

The doorbell had rang 5 times before Steven finally answered it and at the door was his friends and some of his twin sister's crackhead friends but hey at least they're not annoying or slutty, Spinel is extremely picky of who she chooses to be friends with and that's a good thing.

Spinel was right behind her brother she was wearing a Little Red Riding Hood costume Kevin was just wearing a sexy werewolf costume showing off his 6 pack  and beloved was dressed up as nezuko from demon slayer she looked like she was sick as hell her eyes were puffy and swollen and that smol nose of hers was red she was also sniffing but I guess she didn't care that she was sick she just wanted to go trick or treating.

************
It was 7:29pm almost everyone that Steven and Spinel invited was now at the party in time their parents had left the house 3 hours ago, Beloved was outside in the backyard in between a boy who had shoulder length hair and a whorish cheerleader they looked like 3 drunk teenagers having fun.

Spinel was on a Stripping Pole and Kevin was twerking to the loud music blasting throughout the large house and Steven was making out with Connie her white face paint was getting smudged but at least it was all over the boy she loved the most that's all that matters.

*24 hours later*

The sun was rising and the first person up was of course the one and only spinel, the red hooded cape that she was wearing last night was laying next to a bunch of red cups so she walked over to it then she noticed that it was covered in someone's throw up she cringed and looked over at the pool area there was her little sister cuddling with a pretty blonde girl at that moment spinel knew she was a lesbian.

The end of chapter 4 I hope y'all love it honeycombs 🍯🍯♡(˃͈ દ ˂͈ ༶ )