3: Spinel's dream car

🍓Sunday, October 24th🍓

The marriage of the young teens led to chaotic things such as the occurrence of Pink Diamond Rosetta seeing her daughter still in her wedding dress spinel had fell in love with the strawberry patterns on the dress it was actually surprising because usually spinel doesn't care for dresses that much but this one is "Special"she says.

Steven and Kevin were on the couch playing on the Xbox while heart and spinel we're sitting on the porch outside waiting for the limo to go to the family Gawne mall that's only specially for the family.

It was so exciting because spinel is a new member of the family and she gets to bring her sister, heart stood up which catched spinel's attention she got off the steps and followed her little sister to the limo and got in.

*A few minutes later*

When they finally got to the mall it was huge like a really huge building and it had a surprise waiting for spinel inside the parking garage.

Once they got inside of it there it was a fast and furious honda S2000 suki version and it had a tag on it that said 'For spinel from your beloved husband kevin I hope you love the car I got you' spinel smiled so wide that she completely forgot about heart and got in the car and drove off.

She was enjoying herself way too much that she even drove her car around town har giggles pierced the wind as she drove she liked feeling this way it was exciting for her that she had the audacity to stop by an old friend's house.

The house was teal with a big green house next to it she had never thought that lady eyepatch would have a huge garden like this, Spinel got out of her car and rung the doorbell.

A few minutes later , a girl answered the door and she was puzzled to see Spinel Starla Rosetta it has been years since volleyball saw her they had lost contact after 7th grade and now spinel decided to show up out of nowhere back in this small town.. yeah no volley cleared her throat and gave the pale skinned girl a look that made spinel scoff.

then all of a sudden spinel's phone blew up the buzzing sound snapped volley out of her thoughts and she moved so spinel can come in.

*Meanwhile with heart*

Heart was dumbfounded that she just witnessed her sister leaving her alone in this ginormous mall with the bodyguards, She sighed and just called kevin he picked up quickly "yes heart need anything..?" "Well.. she just left me alone here with Sebastian and Robin should I just come back to the house." And when Kevin heard that he just hanged up the phone and called spinel and it took her 3 rings to pick up the phone.

Kevin sighed and looked over at steven who just shrugged his shoulders "yes darling.. what's wrong?" "Spinel where are you." Kevin replied with a stern voice "I'm at a friend's house and I'm sorry for leaving heart behind I'll go back to get her-" "no need you left her with Sebastian and Robin" at this point spinel looked over at volly with guilt on her face.

Then volleyball spoke up "well hello Mr.Gawne it's nice to see you married spinel after all" Steven now had a shocked expression on his face but he had to say something "Harley I haven't heard from you in a while , I think you shocked Kevin as much as you did to me" then after Steven said that both him and Kevin heard a giggle that was obviously Starla.

♡**********♡

*END OF CHAPTER 3*

I'M WORKING ON CHAPTER 4 RIGHT NOW PEACE OUT 🎃💉

I hope you guys love this chp🥺💕