♥Chapter 2♥

♥Chapter 2♥

Zack's POV:

Home room is world history and does,Mr.W have a surprise coming his way...woah who is that?!

"its the new girl,cassidy"scott said as he walked up from the drinking fountin he had just rigged.Oh I just said that out loud?

"Well, she is by far sexyer than joy"I blurted, again unintentionally.

"wow,your in a good mood today" said jake from behind me.

"yea,and unless you want your pretty little face rearainged by my fist It better stay that way."I said louder than needed,even though jake knew I wouldn't really hurt him like that, he straightend up.

"aw sh*t",camrone interupted

annoyed I retorted"what, mom forgot to put a smiley face on your lunch?"I smerked

"no I forgot to bring my gym shoes"he snapped.

"go get gorge's"jake sugjested.that was an advantege of being a bad boy, anything you want at the tip of your fingers.

"thanks jake,but if you would think a little you would remember that gorge just got treated for athleats foot you f***ing retard"cam said.

"yea,your an athleat you could always use an extra foot"jake snapped back.

while they continued arguing I started thinking back on...cassidy,she was way hotter than joy cooper and hope malone combined.She is my next goal I thought to my self,I have never really thought of girls as much more than a goal to be reached...and in mid thought...

"Yoyoyo,sup my peeps" miles enters the hallway the only other thing you hear are love sick girls sighing wishing to them selvs that they could get some one like miles or any one of the crew.

"nothing much considering I can't get a minute to think..."I replied.

"well then..."<RING.RING.RING.RING>the bell cut him off, time for home room.

**Remember

♥VOTE

♥COMMENT

♥FAN

COMMENT,please,do it.