❤Chapter 10❤

Zack's POV;
Well since I got that bible from Cassie's bag I have been hesitant wheat her or not to open it. I mean I can't Handel that kind of conviction in this stage of my life!
" Zachary! Please come get your clothes from the drier and iron them!"
"Ok mom"
As I ran down stairs I almost face planted into dad,
"Heeyyy zack I was just looking for you! wanna play some catch" he said tossing me the foot ball, I tossed it back,
"Wish I could dad but I have to fold and iron this load of laundry first ok?"
"Shure thing buddy! want some help with that?"
"Yes please!thanks dad!"
As we got to the laundry room I handed the basket of clothes to dad and got down the ironing board.
" Want me to iron son?"
"Shure dad."
He took the iron and my favorite pair of jeans and pressed the iron down diagonally against the creese
"NO NO DAD NO!"i screamed
"Wow who woulda thought my son the housewife" he said lightheartedly and punched me I'm the shoulder
"Ok how bout you fold and I iron ok?"i said smiling
About ten minutes in our routine was going pretty smoothly then he had to speak,
"How do you keep getting into all this trouble at school? your so good at home!"
"Oh I don't really know dad. uhh about that game of catch I uhh am gonna have to reschedule I gotta go to the gym" I said. Finishing the last piece of clothing.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Cassie's point of view:
Well I hope he's reading that bible he stole because I was searching for another one all that Sunday I was about late for church! By the time that Monday rolled around I didn't feel like going back to school to get sexually harassed but I got up anyway and guess what? toy pleasant surprise it was a three day weekend!! I stayed I'm my Victoria secret pajamas and- wait I know what your thinking a pastors girl wearing Victoria secret?! Well think about it I like to feel pretty just like anyone else and no ones gonna see my undies or my pjs so don't Tripp any way I decided to sit around and learn the rest of my piano piece that I've been working on I've almost got all of "stay". By Rihanna done yes no judging! my dad lets me choose my own music!ok!