EPILOGUE

Den: Stop it Babe. They might see us. Den whispered to Aly’s ear.

Aly: I can’t. You’re too hot to contain. Aly continued to what she is doing. She hungrily kissed Den’s neck.

Den: Oh god Aly! Yo-ou really need to ss-stop wh-what yo-yourrrre doing now. Oh gosh! She almost screamed when she felt Aly’s hands get under her shirt and brush a part of her breast.

Aly: Shhhhh. Keep it low Babe. They might hear you. She now claimed Den’s lips and the latter immediately responded.

Aly: Tell me Babe. Paano ako titigil kung hindi mo naman talaga ako matiis? Mayabang na tanong nya kay Den sa pagitan ng halikan nilang dalawa. She feel Den smirked on her mouth. The next thing she knew, her lips is bleeding.

Den: That is for being such a conceited creature! She gave Aly a hard slap on her shoulder. And this is for being so damn hot tonight. She grab Aly’s face and kissed her passionately. They can both taste the blood on Aly’s mouth.

Den knew that Aly is smiling while they’re kissing. Their move became more aggressive. Aly’s hands is starting to caress her bare thighs because she is just wearing a short shorts. Nadadala na sya sa bawat haplos na ginagawa sa kanya ni Aly. She cling her arms to Aly’s neck while the latter is feasting on her neck giving it a soft gentle suck, which made her escape a moan.

Den is more aware that they really need to stop now, as in now. She tried to gather all her strength to speak.

Den: Babe we really need stop this. You’re daughter might see us. Not to mention that Mom and Dad is in the house. And let’s not forget that we’re in the kitchen. Seriously? Are we really doing it here?

Aly tried to gather all her strength as well to stop. Huminga sya ng malalim tsaka pinatong ang baba sa balikat ni Den.

Aly: Yeah, I’m sorry Babe. Sobrang namiss lang kita. Been away from you for two days. F*ck all those out of town meetings. Pagmamaktol nya kay Den.

Den: Words Babe! Saway nya kay Aly sabay takip sa bibig nito.

Aly: Sorry Babe. I just missed you, so much. Now let me hug my WIFE. Den smiled so dearly to her before she threw herself to Aly. I’ve missed you so much Babe. Aly whispered to her ear before giving her a kiss on her forehead.

Den: I’ve missed you too babe. She hugged Aly back. Sumubsob pa sya sa may leeg ng asawa nya.