Chapter 20

Den's Pov

...And those days were the happiest times of my life. The days where I can look and cherish every detail of her charming face. Where I can hug, kiss and cuddle with her all day. Those days where I can lost myself into her penetrating eyes. I can still clearly remember every detail of her jaw dropping smile, when those pair of dimples flashed into my favorite person's face. The shivers and butterflies I feel whenever she touches me. All of those moments and everything about her is the life I want to live and cherish for the rest of my life. IF ONLY I'm brave enough. IF ONLY i could turn back time I would do the TRUE right thing. I should've realized that to live without her by my side is the most painful thing I could've experienced, knowing that I got my chance but I chose to break her, I choose to break myself by being so weak and not believing her. I should've trusted her. Now all the regrets and what ifs are consuming me. I need her to take me back and pick all my broken pieces, shattered into dust and fix me. I need her and I love her but I can't do anything because someone has already taken my place in her heart. Someone who never doubted her, someone who never leave her no matter how devastated she is when I left her. I couldn't hate her because she's the one who brought back my love to life, she has been her strength when I almost emptied my love's capabilities and will to pursue life. I know how much depression she went through, I'm just happy now that she is finally back. ALY is finally back to her old self but not to her old lover </3.

Flashback: Four years ago.

Dennise and Aly celebrated their 2nd year anniversary. They are open na din sa public about sa relationship nila and everybody loves them. Sobrang perfect na ng relasyon nila kung tutuusin. Hindi naman naiiwasan ang hindi pagkakaintindihan sa isang relasyon, nag-aaway din sila pag minsan pero mabilis din silang nagkakabati. That's their goal sa relationship nila ang ayusin ang anumang problema o gusot sa kanilang dalawa and that what makes their 2 years relationship strong. Graduate na rin silang dalawa but Dennise is pursuing Medicine while Aly is now managing their  business.

Third Person's Pov

Aly is dialling Den's number and after 4 rings, Den finally answered it.

Den: Hello Babe? Sorry mejo natagalan ko sagutin. Kakatapos lang kasi ng class.

Aly: It's okay babe. Just called you kasi tapos na ako sa trabaho ko. I'll pick you up and let's have a lunch together. Sobrang miss na kita babe, 3 days na kitang hindi nakikita. Malungkot na sabi ni Aly.

Den: Sure babe. I'll wait you here sa school. I miss you too babe. Hurry up! I want to see my ugly cockroach. Haha.

Aly: Ugly? Kaya pala kulang na lang eh sabitan mo ako ng card na may nakalagay na "Wag hawakan, tingnan at pagpapantasyahan. Para kay Dennise lang" Hahaha. Mapang-asar na sabi ni Aly kay Den. Ops! Wag ka na magalit babe mahal naman kita eh. Okay bye my love, I'm on my away na. hihi.

Hindi nya na pinagsalita si Den dahil alam nyang makakatikim nanaman sya ng litanya galing sa girlfriend nya.

.

.

Aly: Hi miss beautiful. I missed You! Yan ang bungad ni Aly kay Den pagkababa pa lang nya ng kotse nya.

Den: Tse! Kala mo nakalusot kana sakin kanina? Pagtataray ni Den kay Aly ha

Aly: Aww! Babe, joke lang naman yun eh. Pero hindi din naman totoo na pangit ako. Pogi ko kaya. Diba nga crush mo ako?