Chapter 16

Aly's Pov

Asan na ba yung ugok kong bestfriend? Tsk! Kung kelan kailangan hindi makita. Kanina pa ako nagising at nakaligo na din ako pero hindi pa din gising si Den. Si marga naman hindi ko mahagilap. I was thinking kasi to go to Den's parents and talk to them. Yan talaga yung iniisip ko kahapon pa. Den is right we should be mindful of our limitations especially that we are not just a plain figure in the society. Bukod sa fame na dala ng volleyball, we also belong to the prominent families in the Philippines. That's why we have to be at our best behavior.

Okay enough with the explaining. I'll check my princess muna if she's awake na. We have a class today and classmates kami!

Aly went to their room and seat beside Den who was still sleeping.

Aly: Babe, gising ka na po. We have a class pa. Classmate tayo, aren't you excited babe?

Den just roll closer to her and hugged her waist.

Aly: Nako naglalambing pa ang baby ko. Get up na babe. We have our long test today. C'mon babe. Get up and prepare yourself and then we'll eat breakfast together, and then we'll go to school, and then You'll ace our exam because you are seated right beside your inspiration. Isn't it great babe?!

Nakatanggap naman sya ng kurot galing kay Den.

Den: I'll ace the exam because I STUDIED WELL! Asar na sabi ni Den kay Aly habang tumatayo ito sa pagkakahiga.

Aly: Well props to me, because I keep you awake while studying. Aly said in a playful tone as she wiggle her brows up and down.

Den: Tss! Conceited cockroach!

Aly: Haha. Bakit ba ang init ng ulo mo babe? Nagagalit ka na agad sa akin wala man lang bang good morning kiss or kahit good morning man lang?

Den: Ikaw kasi eh! Ang yabang yabang mo! Akala mo naman patay na patay ako sayo!

Aly: Haha. I didn't say na patay na patay ka sakin babe. I just say inspiration. Bakit may iba ka pa bang inspiration bukod sa akin?

Den: Ofcourse! My family, my fans, my friends and...

Aly: and?

Aly is waiting for Den to mention her.

Den: and wala na. Haha.

Aly frowns instantly.

Aly: Ah okay. Go take a shower na, baka malate pa tayo. I'll just wait for you sa baba.

Den somehow sensed that Aly is disappointed with what she said. Kaya niyakap nya ito patalikod.

Den: Joke lang babe. You know you've been my inspiration in everything I do. You will always be number in the list.

Aly faced her and hold her face with both hands.

Aly: Now that's just what I needed to complete my day. You are my inspiration and depression babe. Don't wanna lose you.

Den: You're over thinking babe. You'll not gonna lose me.

As Den say those words, she wrapped her arms around Aly's neck and gave her a kiss.

Den: Now that you have your kiss, let me take a bath na because we'll be late and I might not be able to ace the test because Me and My Inspiration is late! Haha.

Aly tightened her grip on Den's waist and pull her for another kiss.

Aly: Aye! Aye! Captain! Haha.

.

.

While Den is taking a bath. Dumiretso si Aly sa kusina at naabutan nya si Marge na naghahanda ng breakfast sa tray.