Chapter 5

few hours later

tom pov

I had just shown y/n her room and explained her all the rules. She's not like the other prostitutes or prisoners here. She is something different. I feel she'll be a great addition to the group.

" Hey Haz, tell y/n dinner's ready"

" Alright boss"

Haz pov

I strolled down the hallways to y/n's room. she must be different for tom to not kill her but he's my boss and I got to respect him. I knocked on her door and told her to be down in a few minutes.

y/n pov

Haz is nice. I mean I've only met tom, harry and Haz and so far he seems the nicest. he kinda left me on my own to figure out how to get down to the dining hall. I nervously walked down several hallways before racing into someone

" Oh god im so sorry about that sir"

" Well well well aren't you a pretty one " the tall man smirked

I immediately knew what was going down. He's probably gonna try something on me so I took it in my own hands to keep myself safe.

tom pov

It had been a few minutes since Haz came back from y/n's room. I started to get impatient so I left my seat to go find y/n. I wondered up the east side stair case and noticed one of my men inappropriately touching y/n. I could see she was uncomfortable, I still hadn't told everyone she's part of us so he must've thought she was on of the prostitutes. I don't know why, but anger boiled up inside me. As I was about to shout at him y/n grabbed the arm he was touching her with and flipped him over. A full 180 degrees. She kicked him in the side and looked up. Her eyes met mine. She had fire and her eyes were full of them. I could see a bit of fear too but fire, there was a lot of it. 

y/n pov

As I finished off with the pedo, I noticed tom staring at me, almost examining me. Our eyes met. I thought this was it. He's gonna kill me. he boldly approached me and looked down at his man who was in a lot of pain. 

" Your fired. How dare you inappropriately touch one our own like that. Your a disgrace. Get out. if I see you again I'll gouge out your eyes and make you eat them. Oh and tell the others, y/n is one of us"

I stood there in shock at his last sentence, as gruesome as it was, it was kinda nice to see him care. He turned back to look at me and smirked

" That was quite a show you put on there. I'm impressed. It will make our training much easier"

" Training??" I questioned, still blushing from his comment

" Yes. Now that you're a part of this mafia, you need to be trained properly. Tomorrow at 7am I'll come to take you down to the gym. "

I nodded and we continued on our way to the dinner hall

-next morning-

I woke up in my king sized bed, still adjusting to my new life and decided to get ready before tom came knocking on my door. I walked up to my wardrobe to see many different clothes lined up. I picked out a simple outfit, nothing too spectacular.

As I finished tying up my shoes, I heard a knock on my door followed by a me its Tom

As I finished tying up my shoes, I heard a knock on my door followed by a me its Tom. I opened the door and greeted him with a smile.

Tom pov

She opened her door as soon as I knocked. I was surprised to see her ready on time. She opened the door and my eyes widened. She was properly dressed with her hair in a ponytail. She wasn't like other girls dying to impress me. I quickly regained consciousness and led her to the gym

y/n pov 

We entered the gym and it was very professional. Punching bags, a ring and other very high level gym items. 

" Okay so we start of with a bit of punching. Here, wrap these around your knuckles like so"

He demonstrated how to wrap and told me to do the same. I had no clue how to do this, even though he demonstrated the whole thing. I embarrassingly tried to wrap the fabric round my knuckles only to receive a small and quiet laugh from Tom.

" Here let me help you"

He took my hands gently and started to wrap the fabric round. As he was doing so a lock of his brown hair fell from his neatly combed hair, again. I couldn't help but stare at his glowing face. I could see he was having trouble focusing on the fabric due to that lock of hair so with my free hand I pushed his hair behind his ear. He looked up from his task with shining eyes and shot me a sweet smile.

" Right let's start then shall we"

I nodded reluctantly

" Stand like this, one foot in front of the other and arms up like this"

You get into that position but your back leg is a bit too far. Tom comes round and uses his leg to fix yours into position.

" Thanks" you say

" Ok now throw a punch"

You throw a very timid punch to the bag hardly making it move

" Come on now, you were much better last night!, think about something that makes your blood boil" 

I closed my eyes and thought about the event last night. I open my eyes with a new passion and start punching the bag with force. Again and again and again. Each time with more precision and power. Tom stood there, clearly impressed with my skills.

" Alright that's more like it you can stop now"

I was in a world of my own and didn't hear Tom and kept punching

"y/n you can stop now??"

Still no response from me so as I was about to throw another punch he stopped my fist with his and and twisted me round so my back was close to his chest. He had a tight grip around me making it hard for me to escape

" when I tell you to do something you do it. Understand" he said in a very serious tone

I nodded

" Understand " he said a bit louder than last time

" Yes sir" I said, gritting my teeth. 

He let me go and smiled 

"Moving on"

After several hours of fighting it finally lunch.

" Go shower and be down at the dining table in 30min"

I nodded and skipped along to my room. After taking a nice long shower, I slipped on some casual sweats and went downstairs. I was greeted by tom, Haz , Harry and one other boy who looked closely like harry. I suspected they were twins. 

" Ah she's here. Meet our new recruit. y/n"

Everyone smiled at me and I returned the gesture taking a seat next to Haz. We silently ate our meal of pork chops and Greek salad. it was awkward I've got to admit. Soon after, Tom broke the silence.

" We have an assignment and you all are coming, even you y/n. We have to retrieve a stolen item of mine from Leonzio Sinor, also known as pretty boy"

As soon as he says that name I choke on my water. This is bad. Everyone looks towards me confused but Tom knows something is up.

" Sorry " I say softly continuing to drink my water quickly to avoid suspicion

" Is there something you'd like to tell us....y/n"

I sit there quietly all eyes on me 

" No sir nothing at all "

After the meeting I head upstairs and get in bed. I slowly drift off, only to have a flashback.