Chapter 6

Flashback-

" Come on Leo what are you doing!" 

" Wait up y/n"

I run along a field  being chased by a little boy with sea green eyes and brown hair. I trip and fall only for him to trip and fall next to me. 

" I wanted to give you something sissy"

" What is it Leo"

He hands me a black bracelet with a silver rectangular lock running through it.

" Wow Leo I love it thank you!"

" Now we are matching!" he too had the same bracelet

I hug him quickly to receive the same.

" Let's head back home Leo, mother will be worried"

" Ok sissy"

Hand in hand we walk back to S Manor, a large countryside mansion with three Rolls Royce parked out front. We enter the house with our muddy shows only to be screamed at by a very pretty middle aged woman.

" Leo and y/n! I just cleaned this carpet"

We rush upstairs and hide in the nearest room to the stairs. We open the door to be met by several tall men in suits, one holding a gun to the head of my father.

" D-dad"

BANG 

" No daddy" screams Leo as he his tossed over his shoulder by a man in a suit. I tug along on the leg of that man only to be shoved aside by another man. They climb out the window and exit via helicopter. I sit there crying until mother comes upstairs to see what has unfolded.

present time

I jolt up screaming and crying heavily. I thought my brother died that night but no I don't think so. my brother Leo Sinor a mafia boss?! I put all these thoughts to the back of my head and fell back to sleep.