Chapter 11//Ily♥️

I woke up the next morning the same way I fell asleep😍💭 "Steven"I whispered "Hmmm?"he says "Common baby, Get up. It's the last day of Spring break."I say "What! Nooooooo!"he says "Yes, it is and we have to do something fun"I say "Okay"he says and then gets up. "I love you"I say "I love you too"he says and kisses my forehead "Can I take a shower?"he says "Gi ahead"I say "Kay ️Thnx baby"he says then goes in the bathroom. I go to the downstairs bathroom and take a shower then go back up and change into a white crop top, patterned shorts, a netted cardigan, a turquoise necklace, 1 red and 1 orange converse👏 Then Steven comes out😍 He's wearing a white sweet and salty sweatshirt, black jeans, red and black Adidas and his hair is all messy😍 Wow! He's looks GOOD! Well, he looks good all the time but he look even better today. I don't know how he could possibly ever look better than how he usually looks but he just looks so cute today. "Ready Bae?"he says "Yep"I say and he grabs my hand and we lock fingers then leave "Do what do you wanna do today?"I say "Idk but I'm starving to death so fist we need to get food"he says "Okay we're at?"I say "Chipotle!"he says excitedly "I've heard of that place. Is it good?"I say and his jaw just drops "What?"I say "Tour kidding right?"he says "No"I say while laughing "What! You've never been to Chipotle?"he says "No I haven't. Why?"I say "Okay! We're going to Chipotle Cuz if you haven't been to Chipotle you haven't lived!"he says and drags me to the resteraunt😂 *inside Chipotle* We went to a booth at the back of the place and sat next to each other. "Bae what do you want to eat?"Steven ask me "Idk. You order for me"I say and then the waiter comes "Hey Hottie. What can I get for for today?"he says while looking at me😳 I just look at Steven "Yea okay. Well take to Burritos"Steven says "Okay"he then winks at me and leaves "Who tf does that fuckface think he is?!"Steven says "Calm down baby"I say and grab Steven hand "Okay but if he talks to you like that again I'll punch his face in"He says "Haha. Okay"I say and kiss his cheek "Here you go cute thang"The waiter says He had brown curly hair, brown eyes and I gotta admit he's cute. We finish eating then I get the check but Steven insist on paying it so I let him. But I notice something on the back so turn it around and see writing 'Dylan Thomson: (559)-123-456' wow😂 I put his number in my phone under the name 'DylanT🔥' then we leave "Let's go skating!"I says "Okay bae lets go get our boards first"he says. We get our boards and then go to the Skate park and I can't believe who's here!
💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕
Hey guys! Go check out my other story 'The Bad Girl' it'll be full of drama and other shit like that😘😘😘 Oh and if you don't already know Dylan, that's him on the top or side. His IG is 'angrybaby1' you should go follow him, he's a scummy🍯🐝