|46|

Wooyoung
It was cold. Colder than usual. I only remembered my dream with San which made my heart flutter.

"What happened?" I mumbled to myself as I opened my eyes. I laid in a huge bed in an even huger room. The walls and doors told me that I was in some sort of castle or big residence.

I wore a black silky robe and was covered with a blanket.

I looked at my fingers. My skin was more pale than usual and my body felt different. I felt very light and good even though it was cold inside of this building.

"San?" I asked tiredly for my husband. I rubbed my eye and laid back again since I felt really dizzy and tired.

The door opened.

My jaw dropped and I tried to stand up immediately but I fell on the ground since my body decided to not go with it.

"Be careful. You're still very weak" San said worriedly while he lifted me up.

I only admired his face. He looked just like in my dreams. His hair was slightly curly, his skin was tanned and he had a lot of symbols on his stunning body.

"Y-You look different" I mentioned. San smiled. "You too beautiful. You look stunning....pale and beautiful" San said while admiring my face.

"Where are we?" I asked him after he carefully laid me on the bed. "It's not easy to explain babe. Please rest first" he tried to change the topic which made me even more confused. "San.." I said and wanted to get up again even though I felt dizzy.

"No please lay down" San tried to calm me down. "Tell me where we are!" I replied and looked up to him.

He sighted loudly. "We are...in hell" San answered. Suddenly, I remembered everything. "Oh my-" I said. My eyes got big.

"You lied to me the whole time! You said you won't take me anywhere. Did you also lie about our child?! How could you do this to me?!" I yelled at him. I had no strength left in my body. This place made me feel weird.

"I am so sorry...please believe me. I didn't want to scare you. This place is the only place we can survive. And I did see our child. But I saw our child in this place and not at the beach" he explained to me.
My eyes got watery.

"You should've told me" I said in disbelief.

"Baby I-" I interrupted him. "No don't say anything now. I don't want to hear it" I said.

I got up with weak and shaky legs. I managed to take some steps but San wanted to stop me.

"Your body is still weak" San said and grabbed my waist softly. I looked at him madly. "Don't give me these looks" he said but I got even more angry at him. I loved him, I never stopped loving him, but I was hurt about the fact that he lied to me.

"How am I supposed to react San huh?! Of course I am looking at you angrily. It's because I am angry! Very angry actually" I yelled at him still not grasping where we were.

"I can't believe you lied to me! This is insane. I thought we'd talk about anything but what you did was just egoistic" I added looking at him with tears in my eyes. He made me weak.

"Wooyoung-" San started to talk calling me "wooyoung" for the first time in ages. Usually he only called me by nicknames but this time the situation was serious.

"You agreed to stay with me no matter what happens, this includes where we are now" he said seriously. My has dropped a little bit because of his cold voice and tone. He made me shiver.

"I can't believe you're acting like this" I mumbled.

The end is near you guys ~~