Chapter o4

[ PRINCE POV 👿 ]
I watched as Blair scrambled down the hall and turned the corner. I blinked and pushed the button and the doors closed once again. I stood in the middle of the elevator, waiting then once at the bottom. The doors opened. I looked at the time on my watch and made my way down the hall, passing a couple of girls. "Mr. Perez." They said blushing hard while nodding their heads at a me. I know your probably thinking.. he's crazy. He's to controlling. I gave a slight nod and passed them. I walked to my office and opened the door and walked in slowly. I closed the door and locked it, turning around and looking at a girl sitting in a chair in front of my desk. I walked over to her and leaned on my desk in front of her. She kept her head down. "Get up." I demanded. She got up immediately and looked at me. I moved around her and pushed the chair away from behind her. "Bend over." I said grabbing a ruler. She hesitated but bent over my desk. "Don't move." I grabbed her pants and pulled the down to her ankles. Girls girls girls. No respect or manners.
[ YOUR POV 🌸 ]
"What does 'KAKSJS' even mean fam?" I said spinning in my office type chair while eating some wings me and Kota ordered. "I have no clue but everyone uses it." She said laying on her bed while peaking out at me from behind her magazine. "It sounds so stupid. Like are you high?" I furrowed my eyebrows and ate some fries. She chuckled slightly an put her magazine down. "It is kinda weird huh?" She got up and swiped some of the wings. "We're so fat.." I said poking my bottom lip out. Sabra frowned and put her wings down. "True dat. Im gonna go on a diet." She ran over to the full body mirror and lifted her shirt. I rolled my eyes. "Girl, goodnight. Your body is perfect?" I said closing the lid to the wings box. She chuckled and looked at me. "So is yours." I scoffed and got out my chair and flopped on my bed. "Goodnight Sabra." I said getting under the covers and turning my back towards her. "Is that how you feel?" She asked. Her voice sounding playfully hurt. I chuckled and shook my head. She laughed and soon climbed into bed after me, turning off the lights by clapping her hands. Oh, these rooms are so nice.
[ THE NEXT MORNING ⛅️ ]
Me and Sabra were already up and at it. We had a lot of exploring to do today. Sabra's gonna meet up with some of her friends so they can meet me but I had to see Mr. Bossy first. I put on my wedged heels and fixed my knee socks. "Sabra, I'll be back then we can go, okay?" I yelled into the steamy bathroom. "Okay!" She said. I closed the bathroom door then grabbed my key card and headed out the door. I hurried down the hall and looked at my watch for the time. "I'll be on time." I mumbled to myself and got on the elevator with a couple of girls. They smiled at me and I smiled back and fixed my curls. Once the elevator stopped at the first floor. I got off and walked down the long halls, passing different kinds of girls. Ones who gave me dirty looks, others smiled cheesy smiles. Lord this University. I tried to scurry past all of them but was stopped by a group of cheerleaders who handed me a flyer before i could resist. "Join the cheer squad!" A girl with blonde hair said. I took the flyer and continued down the hall. Hm.. cheer? Maybe. Once i got to his office there was a girl walking out. I raised an eyebrow as she glanced at me. FEEDBACK PLEASE? 🙈