Not so real Family

Time pass in a blink of our eye isn't it ?

Five years later

A girl was running through the forest hurriedly got stumbled upon a stone and fell down blood was oozing of tip of her toes yet she pulled herself up and sprinted towards the end of the forest.

A loud roar was heard making fear grip inside her she turned behind to see the a huge crane shaped demon was behind her . She tired her best to escape but seems like her fate was written in other way

In this situation she can only think of one name "Krishn" she yelled on top of her lungs suddenly a commotion she closed her eyes thought this was her last day on earth but how can this be when radha's krishn is here .......

with in seconds he saved her from danger. "radhe be careful from next time onwards, don't be so careless" he scolded her a bit pulling her close to his heart. "but when my krishn is with me what is the need to fear" she answered smilingly "but who knows I might always be by your side" he said putting up a stern face.

"I know because this krishna couldn't leave my side never ever" she said but seeing his serious face , she was a bit confused. "Is there something bothering you krishna" she asked him

"hmm yes radhe, there is someone who is going to need my help. But she doesn't like to take help from anyone stubborn you see" he said remembering the one who is close to him as his radha

"then you her by not letting her know that you are helping her krishn" she said him smile widely "looks like my radhe got so some brains" he joked making her huff and puff "you I am not going to leave you today" she chased him all they out of the forest.

"nothing can happen with these two" Vishaka said who was sitting on top of the tree seeing her brother and friend run around , but suddenly a apple hit her head she lifted her face up to see her elder brother sitting on the top most branch "do you have an idea whom krishna was mentioning" he asked from there

"how can I know dau? He is a mystery just like sri, it took me nearly five years to know about her totally but 12 years are passed but still I can't understand my brother's words. how can you even think I can understand as you being with him these many yugas weren't able to understand. leave it he we will tell us as the time comes dau" she said jumping down the tree but suddenly she started to shake the tree making Balram fall from the top.

"idoit wait" he started to chase her with his broken nose.

Hastinapur

Whole Hastinapur was mourning for the death of maharaj pandu and maharani madri. Kunti and her five sons have arrived to Hastinapur. But someone was so heartbroken seeing her leave all marital signs and face which has lost the colour of happiness and joy.

Chitra couldn't build up to look at kunti, she was totally broken cannot come out and console her nor can stay there and see her like this. She sighed and went back to her home as now her most concern is her children kunti has whole kuru family by her side but her husband has only her by side.