Secrets

Four of them entered the dinning hall at the same time this brought a smile on people's faces

Four of them entered the dinning hall at the same time this brought a smile on people's faces. Karn turned towards Sri and hugged and said "Sorry, Sri" in response he received a big smile from her. Breaking hug he faced Krishna and folded his hands "I am sorry, Prince for what i have said."

"Please don't Jyesth. You are my brother and brother should bless his anuj rather than asking for apology" he said touching Karn's feet ."Bless me Jyesth" Krishna asked breaking Karn's trance. "Ayushman Bhava anuj." Karn said lifting him up. "Why is your face looking like you are constipated" Vishaka asked him.

"Well its new for me, till now my own sister haven't touched my feet." he said earning a smack on his hand from Sri. "It was you, who never let me do that" Sri complained. "Now children take your seats" Ugrasen said making them sit beside their respective parents.

"Vasu, Sri, I know there are many things me and your mother have hid. I think it is time for you guys to know about them. First I will start with me, I am Chitrasen son of Devaka, that makes me elder brother of devaki and younger cousin of Kansa and for further record I am king of avanti." Chitrasen said making karn and sri look at him like he grew two pair of horns.

"It is my turn now, I am Chitra daughter of Shurasena and younger sister of Vasudev, additionally I am queen of Avanti kingdom." this made Sri choke on her food. "Slow down, Sri" Karn handed out water to her and making her drink while patting her head. "Why did you give such a huge reaction?" Karn asked her.

"Mata, that means rajmata Kunti is your sister" Sri asked Chitra. "Yes, she is my younger sister but was brought up by my kakashree" she replied. "Bhaiya, if suyo gets to know about us being cousins of Pandavas then he is to lit whole hastinapur palace on fire." she whispered in karn's ears.

Thinking about the consequences both gulped. "Its better to tell him when we meet next time, rather than writing a letter to him." Karn whispered back. "Looks like you are prince of Avanti my prince" Vishaka said making his head turn towards her.

"Its Jyesth to you Vishaka" Balram said "No, thank you I am way more comfortable calling him prince. I am sorry to say this but having two elders brothers only is draining all my energy out, I can't afford to another." Vishaka said eating sweet from Balram's plate. "You" "Well glad to know that, cause I am not in favor of having another sister, Sri is more than enough for me. " Karn said cutting Balram.

"Vasu" Chitra rebuked. As all have finished their dinner elders asked youngsters to stand in a line. "Out of you all Vasusena is eldest, next is Balram, Krishna and Chitrika are born in the same year, Vishaka is the youngest." Ugrasena said. "Now Chitrika, Vasusena this is devaki your mamishree, Vasudev your mamashree, that is rohini another wife of Vasudev and mother of Balram and Vishaka. Krishna, Balram, Vishaka - Chitra is your mamishree and Chitrasen is your mamashree. As for Asti and Prapti wives of Kansa, they are in Magadha." Ugrasena introduced everyone.

All the youngsters had taken blessing from them one by one. "There is something you all should know, which we have kept hidden. You all have another sister, daughter of Devaki and Vasudev, her name is subhadra. Subhadra was born 6 years ago in jail. Chitrasen was somehow able to sneak her out of jail, and now she is in avanti. She will be arriving here in few days" Ugrasena said making devaki tear up.