Day Out ( Part One )

Keshaun's POV

Bre had just left with my auntie and I had just got done getting ready.

"So you and lil mama gon' be alone huh?" De asked me with a smirk. I shook my head.

"It ain't even like that man." I said. We were siting out back smoking real quick before Kiki got here. I know I promised my mom I would stop but it's easier said then done.

"Damn nigga you goin soft on me." He said looking disappointed.

"What that mean?" I said raising my eyebrow.

"Any other girl you would've fucked already. What happen?" He asked. I laughed an shrugged. Then I heard the door bell ring.

"That's her." I said. He stood up and dapped me.

"I'll hit chu up later. Imma go see what's up with Leah." He said. I shook my head as we talked we walked to the front door.

"I thought you quit messing with her?" I asked. He shrugged.

"She keep it tight. Feel me?" He said. I laughed and sapped him. I opened the door and there stood Kiki lookin sexy as hell as usual. De left and Ki walked in. I hugged her.

"I thought you were gonna stop smoking?" She asked as she pecked my lips.

"You gon' tell on me?" I asked smirking. She giggled and I kissed her again.

"Come on." I said taking her hand and walking into the living room.

Moi's POV

"So you let Lee go with Craig?" Tanya asked me. We were eating lunch cuz we had gone to the spa all morning.

"Yeah." I said reading over the menu. She took it from me and put it in her lap.

"Talk to me." She said. I sighed.

"He told me he didn't want to get a divorce." I said. She gasped.

"Are you serious?" She asked. I nodded. "What about that one bitch tho?" She asked with an attitude. I laughed.

"I don't know I told him that he wanted to go fuck around when he was with me so now he's free to do whatever and who ever he wants." I said. She clapped and I laughed.

"How are things with Ray?" I asked. She glared at me and picked up her menu. I took it from her and she laughed.

"You remember Tracey?" She asked I nodded. She was one of Ray's hoes from back in the day. She was kinda like Tiffany but she didn't have a baby.

"Turns out they been talkin." She said. I almost choked on my water. "Yup. This bitch was sending him pictures o her nasty ass giving HIM head." She said.

"Damn! So did you go off on him?" I asked she looked at me with the "bitch please" look.

"More than go off. Next time you see him ask him how his eye feel." She said picking up the menu she took from me and started reading it. I laughed and the waitress walked over. She took our orders and we kept talking making and conversation.

Craig's POV

"Dad that movie was scary!" Lyric said as we walked out of the movie theater. We had just seen that be paranormal activity.

"You wanted to see it." I said unlocking the car and we got in.

"Well I didn't like it." She said crossing her arms. I laughed and started the car.

"Where to?" I asked her. She shrugged.

"I'm kinda hungry." She said more as a question than a suggestion. We listened to music and we pulled up to Red Lobster. He favorite.

"Yeah buddy!" She said I laughed and we got out. We walked in and it wasn't to busy so we were seated right away.

"I thought Tiffany was pregnant." Lee asked out of no where.

"What are you gonna get?" I asked her trying to change the subject.

"I already know." She said. I nodded. "But you never answered me." She said. I sat down my menu and looked at her.

"Lyric some things happen and now there is no baby." I said. She raised her eyebrow. "It's grown folks business." I said. I didnt wanna talk about it. What really happen is that she confessed it wasnt mine. Me being a dumb ass i thought what did i have to lose? So i told her i would stay and help her.

She thought it would be too weird i tried my best to convince her to keep it. Then one day i came home and well she wasnt pregnant. I had actually gotten really used to the idea of her having a baby so i was pissed.

We are still kinda together but i just cant look at her the same. She keeps on tryna get me to fuck her so she can have my baby but the way i look at it is that Moi is the mother of my children.

Thats how its gonna stay.She nodded and the waiter came over and took our orders.

"Daddy?" She called out. I was looking at my phone cuz Tiff was blowin my shit up.

"Yes?" I asked turning my phone off and sitting it on the table.

"Why do you and mom have to get a divorce?" She asked. She looked so sad. I hated the fact that my mistakes were causing my kids so much pain.

"Lyric I don't wanna talk about that right now. This our time together and I don't wanna ruin it." I said. She crossed her arms. I sighed.

Just like her mama she could get anything with that look......

"Baby girl I messed up." I started. "I messed around when I had a beautiful family waiting at home for me. I was stupid I didn't know what I had until I lost it." I said. She sniffed and put her head down.

"Lyric please don't do this to me." I said leaning over the table picking her head up. She had tears running down her cheeks it was pissing me off. I was the reason for those tears.

"I just hate that you guys don't get along. What about when I start my sports and stuff ? Are you guys gonna fight during my games?" She asked. I sighed.

"You probly won't come anyways." She mumbled looking down. I smacked my lips and got up. I kneeled down next to her chair.

"Baby look at me." I said she looked at me and I whipped away her tears. "I'm going to be there for you no matter what. Your brother and sister too." She dropped another tear. "Baby girl imma try my best to fix this okay?" She nodded. "Can I get a smile?" I asked her. She smiled.

"That's what I like to see." I said. I stood up and sat back in my seat. As if planned the waitress came back with our food.

============================================================================================

I know it's short but this is going to be in 2 parts. Hope y'all liked it. Keep those comments commin!

COMMENT-VOTE-SHARE!!!

Ps: Aubre won't be in these chapters. She will be in the next ones!!!