Nothing Last Forever Part 2 (Cut Short)

[Thank You For The 20 Comments!!! I Really Appreciate It. And Yall Comments Be Havin Me Rollin! Lol. Love You Guys. Back To The Story.] 

"TF Do you want.?" I said bluntly. He just shook his head. I took a look behind him and Tiffany was in the car. "You gotta lot of nerve bringin that bitch over here." I said crossing my arms. 

"Look i just came to get my stuff." He said trying to walk in but i pushed him back. 

"I'll get your shit. You aint welcome in my house." I said. I turned to walk and grab those boxes but he pulled me back and pushed me into the wall. 

"I aint dealin with your damn attitude every time i come up in here." He said. 

"You dont have to cuz after this you aloud here no more!" I yelled. Thats when i realised Lyric was here. 

"Bitch i bought this damn house. I will come and go as i please." He said. I pushed him away.

"No cuz you wanna be with that bitch. You want her to have your baby. You wanna divorce me. Hell no. Fuck you Craig! Im done with you hurting me and kids. We dont need you any more! After this you are to leave and NEVER come back to my house!" I yelled in his face. He let me go. 

"You know what Samoiyah the only reason why i stayed with your hoein ass is beacause of these damn kids." He yelled. 

"Really?! I could have left your sorry cheatin ass a long time ago. And if i was hoein i would have fucked all ya homeboys while you was locked up like Tiffany did! I would have gotten pregnant by someone else and claimed it to be yours!" He got quiet. "Yeah your bitch aint as inocent as she plays to be is she?! Ever wonder why she magicaly LOST the baby?! Yeah i bet chu really want her to have your baby now huh. But the only reason i never did that shit was because i loved you! You were the father of my kids and i wanted us to be together forever. But you know nothing ever last forever." I said. I was now crying. Craig just stood there pissed off. I heard someone sniff. I looked over and Lyric was standing there. Craig just walked out and slammed the door. 

"Is it true mama?" She asked. I felt so bad. She wasnt supposed to hear none of that. "Are you and dad getting a divorce?" She asked. I nodded. She ran to her room and slammed the door. I went into my room and sat on the bed. All i could do was cry. This was my fault. If i wouldnt have cheated and if i would have agreed to have more kids we wouldnt be like this right now. Now im hurting my kids. 

[I had to cut this chapter short cuz im really irritated right now. Im sure you all got the message about not having dark skinned girls in the stories and that we were "Stereotypical" But it aint even like that. I have nothing aginst dark skinned girls or light skinned girls those are just the pictures i come across from polyvore. And yes i do use black girl just that some of them are lighter than others. That does not mean im "Stereotypical" Its just a damn picture. Now sorry again but now im a lil pissed off. I'll update tomorrow!!! ] 

15+ Comments

15+ Votes 

Sorry!!!!