Chapter 8: Expectations

THIRD PERSON POV

"Stay still and hold it in until I say it's okay, just like this." Mina said as she positioned herself.

Mina began to ride Chaeyoung's dick slowly, making both of them moan. She moved and licked his neck, making it difficult for Chaeyoung to hold himself.

"You can't help yourself.. didn't you hear what I said?" Mina said, grabbing Chaeyoung's hair.

"Are you not going to listen to me?" Mina asked Chaeyoung.

Mina's strict voice made Chaeyoung more aroused, rather than making him listen or look scared.

"Chaeyoung," Mina said, glaring at him as he moved.

"Ahhh. Chaeyoung! I told you to hold it in," Mina said, but pleasure is already eating her.

"I can't.. Seriously. "It feels so good," Chaeyoung said as he rammed his dick deeper into Mina.

"I can't hold it any longer," Chaeyoung grunted, ready to erupt.

"Chaeyoung!" Mina said while riding Chaeyoung's dick.

"Ahhh! Noonaaa! " Chaeyoung took off his dick before splurging his cum on Mina.

When Chaeyoung looked at Mina, she was panting heavily. When he saw her, he exclaimed.

"Noona! That..." Chaeyoung can't finish his sentence because Mina wipes the cum from her cheeks.

"I'm all dirty now," Mina said, looking down at her stained blouse.

"I'm sorry... I'll wipe it off," Chaeyoung apologized, looking down and embarrassed.

"Suck it," Mina said, pointing to her finger, which was covered in cums.

"Huh?" Chaeyoung asked, looking at Mina's finger with his cum in it.

"I said suck it." Isn't it yours?" Mina said, pressing her fingers against Chaeyoung's lips.

"What? Can't you do it? It's yours. Hmm. " Mina was speaking when Chaeyoung licked Mina's fingers.

Chaeyoung licked all the cum that went to Mina's lips as she cleaned her hands and moved to her neck, all the way to her boobs.

Chaeyoung gently places her on the sofa while sucking her clothed nipples.

"Ahh... Wait," Mina said, slipping her hands over Chaeyoung's shoulder and moaning.

Chaeyoung quickly lifted Mina's blouse and kissed her stomach.

"Chaeyoung...ahh," Mina said as they looked at each other lovingly.

"What's going on?" Chaeyoung wondered as he moved up, his gaze fixed on Mina.

"This doesn't feel like a BDSM play... It's like... we're making love," Chaeyoung thought as he approached Mina's lips when his phone rang.

"Uhh... your phone's ringing!" Mina blushed and looked away.

"Oh, yes! "Who is it?" Chaeyoung blushed as he rushed to his phone.