Chapter 25: Jealousy

THIRD PERSON POV:

Chaeyoung is at their school, sitting in the lobby waiting for Mina to finish her class and reminiscing about what happened with him and Mina when he was sick. His dick hardened as he tried to hide his bulge with his bag.

"Gosh, it won't stay down," Chaeyoung thought, frowning.

"Let's think about something else," he said, trying to sing a song.

"Work it harder, make it better.. do it faster.." He mumbled while closing his eyes, but abruptly stopped when Mina's face flashed, begging him to fuck her faster.

He stood up, flustered, and went in front of the wall beside him, banging his head to stop his sinful thoughts. It's a good thing no one is in the lobby because they'll think he's insane.

But then Nayeon walked into the lobby, saw him banging his head against the wall, and looked at him puzzledly.

Nayeon moved in closer and touched his shoulder.

"What? Have you gone insane?" Nayeon asked, pulling Chaeyoung's shirt to keep him from hitting his head against the wall.

"No, I'm just happy," he explained, smiling in front of the wall.

"He went insane," Nayeon thought.

"What? Are you dating her now?" Nayeon questioned, reawakening Chaeyoung's senses.

"Uhh... what?" Chaeyoung asked nervously as he turned to face Nayeon.

"Are you two dating?" Nayeon asked, her gaze fixed on him.

"Uh.. Ye- I mean.. no!" Chaeyoung said and nervously smiled.

"He's a puppy who keeps his secrets," Nayeon observed Chaeyoung quietly.

"Oh, you guys are keeping it a secret," Nayeon said, drawing Chaeyoung's gaze to her.

"Whaaaaaaaat?! No!" exclaimed Chaeyoung, and Nayeon huffed.

"Just tell other people you have a girlfriend. Nobody will know it's Mina anyway," Nayeon suggested to Chaeyoung.

"Oh... yeah?" Chaeyoung asked, puzzled, realizing Nayeon's advice was brilliant.

"But... how do you know it's Mina?" Chaeyoung asked, but then froze and shivered because he had accidentally admitted to being in a relationship with Mina.

"Gah... Wait.. how? No. I mean. I'm not dating Mina," Chaeyoung exclaimed, and Nayeon simply stared at him.

"Um... what?" Chaeyoung questioned, his voice trembling.

"Turn around," said Nayeon suddenly and unexpectedly.

"Turn?" Chaeyoung asked, but followed Nayeon's instructions.

"Here... and here," Nayeon said, poking Chaeyoung's back in the upper right shoulder blade and lower left shoulder blade, making Chaeyoung wonder why.

"What about it?" Chaeyoung asked, looking at Nayeon.

"Where the moles are... Your girlfriend did some work," Nayeon said as she walked away.

"Huh?" Chaeyoung asked, puzzled, and froze in place when he realized it was the location of Mina's moles in her back.

"What... Huh? What the hell?" Chaeyoung wondered, still frozen in place, unable to believe what had happened.

"Nice," Nayeon said as she walked, grinning.

"Oh," Nayeon said as he noticed Mina and Jeongyeon enter the school lobby.

"Speak of the devil," Nayeon thought as she looked behind her back at Chaeyoung, who remained frozen.

Mina acknowledges Nayeon with a nod.

"Yeah, yeah. Hurry up and check on him," Nayeon thought, and Mina, I believe, understood and rushed to Chaeyoung's side.

"She seems much better now; she was about to cry the other day," Nayeon thought as she continued walking.

"How come you're in such a good mood?" Jeongyeon questioned, causing Nayeon to stop in front of him.

"Do I know you?" Nayeon asked, her gaze emotionless on Jeongyeon.

Both of them agreed to pretend they didn't know each other at school, but now Jeongyeon casually asked him a question.

"Damn.. You're great. And that irritates me," Jeongyeon thought.

"Are you busy today?" Nayeon questioned, seeing Jeongyeon's reaction.

"Today?" Jeongyeon wondered out loud, puzzled.

"Ummm," Jeongyeon said, unsure what to say.

"Don't worry, I'll just call Seong-wu," Nayeon said as she took out her phone.

"What? Who's that?" Jeongyeon asked quickly.

"The guy I fucked while talking to you on the phone," Nayeon explained.

"Wait! I'm not busy today!" Jeongyeon exclaimed as he leaned in closer to Nayeon, making her flinch.

"You startled me," Nayeon said, looking at Jeongyeon.

"Don't call him. I'm not busy at all; I have all the time in the world," Jeongyeon said, drawing a strange look from Nayeon.

"All right, fine," Nayeon said.

"What's up with him? Is he jealous? You've already accepted that we can't be exclusive; what do you want from me?" Nayeon pondered while staring at Jeongyeon.

"Something like that?" Nayeon wondered, looking at Mina, who was whispering to Chaeyoung and secretly brushing their hands together.

"Can we be happy if all we have is each other? Would you be content just holding hands, looking into each other's eyes, and feeling your skin against mine? That is the essence of a relationship. Even a small gesture would make you happy. You can't do it with Mina or with me. You prefer dangerous satisfaction to ordinary happiness," Nayeon thought before returning his gaze to Jeongyeon.