Chapter 11: All in my head

CHAEYOUNG'S POV

I'm on the school grounds with Tzuyu and Dahyun, sitting near the field, waiting for our class and drinking some coffee.

"Son Chaeyoung!" Dahyun yelled my name, and I looked at him, puzzled.
"What?" I questioned.

"What are you thinking about?" Dahyun asked.

I drank my coffee without saying anything.

"Leave him alone, Hyung; he's been acting like this for the past two days; it's a common symptom for a 20-year-old man blinded by love and neglecting friendship," Tzuyu said, looking at me.

I sighed as I ignored what he said.

"I like you. That's what I swear I heard her say. Maybe it's all in my head," I thought, sighing as I noticed someone with a bag similar to Mina's.

"This crazy bastard washed his white shirts alongside his colored shirts yesterday! It's one thing if it's just his clothes, but my clothes don't deserve to be treated like that! " Dahyun claimed he was ranting about the mistakes he made the day before.

"But that bag..." I thought as I stood up and followed the girl who was carrying the same bag as Mina.

"Hey! What are you doing? "Dahyun stated.

"Somewhere! I'll see you guys later!" I said as I walked away from them both.

"Yes, today. I already told you. I won't be able to do it tomorrow," the girl said while talking on her phone.

"What's there to argue about? Is it my responsibility to plan my life around you?" she asked as I approached her.

"Yes.. and ask for some candles while you're in there... Just the candles, we don't need anything else," she said.

"I don't care what you use with who..." She paused when she noticed me.

"Gotta go," she said as she hung up the phone, then looked at me, puzzled.

"Excuse me... but your bag," I said, motioning to her bag.

"Oh sorry.. my name is Son Chaeyoung, and I'm a freshman majoring in drawing and painting. You're a business management student, right?" I asked, looking at her.

"Someone I know owns the same one, with the same charm and everything, so perhaps you got yours mixed up with someone else's bag," I rubbed my nape.

She opened her bag and took out her name-written text book.

"Happy?" she asked, and when I read her name, I was taken aback. Im Nayeon.

"Wait... no way... but I know I put it in this bag," I said, baffled.

"Are you the chocolate guy?" Nayeon questioned.

THIRD PERSON POV