Chapter 16

Mirror World...

Rose Red, The Dark Queen, Emma and Regina were looking for someone they knew in the mirrors, "Anything?" Emma asked.

"Uh, no, not yet, you?" Regina asked.

"Nothing, nope... Nada," Rose Red said.

"Keep looking," The Dark Queen said.

"You doing okay, Queenie?" Emma asked.

"I have to be," The Dark Queen sighed, "Even if we find someone, what does it matter if we can't talk to them?" She asked.

"It's like Emma said, Henry and Grace... They won't give up, they will figure this out and when they try to break us out, we have to be at the exact right mirror at the exact right them," Regina said.

"Granny's..." Emma said.

"Granny's?" Regina questioned confused.

"Yes... Granny's... That's where Henry's taking Blaze before the dance," Emma said.

"Yes, and Grace is meeting Jay there," Rose Red said.

"Emma, do you remember the mirror?" The Dark Queen asked.

"Yeah, this way," Emma said and led them to the mirror where she saw Granny.

Once they got back to the mirror where Emma saw Granny, they watched as Henry checked out his hair, "He looks so grown up," Emma said.

"Oh, he's terrified," Regina said.

"Okay, what's next?" Emma asked.

"Try anything," Regina said and they banged on the mirror to try and get his attention.

"Henry! Henry, we're right here!" Emma shouted.

Storybrooke...

Henry saw the mirror shaking as Grace walked over to Henry and noticed the mirror, "What the..." Grace began to say.

The Evil Queen walked up to him disguised as Regina. "Henry, Grace, are you back here?" The Evil Queen called out.

"Uh, yeah. Hey, mom," Henry said.

"Hi, grandma," Grace said.

"Hey, I thought you two might need to talk," The Evil Queen said and Henry sighed.

Mirror World...

Regina saw the Evil Queen dressed up as her and her eyes widened, "You've got to be kidding me, they really think that's me?" Regina questioned.

"They have no idea we're even gone..." Emma said as the Dark Queen and Rose Red looked at each other.

Storybrooke...