Chapter 35

Flashback

Somewhere in Wonderland, The Ace of Hearts was walking through the maze as the Knave of Hearts was following after her, "Elle," The Ace of Hearts turned around and see the Knave as he walked up to her, "I..." The Knave of Hearts said.

"What is it?" The Ace of Hearts asked.

The Knave of Hearts took hold of her hand as she looked at him confused, "Baby I don't wanna waste no more time. Need to tell you what I feel deep inside. I've been waiting for you all of my life. Cuz you love me just the way I am," The Knave of Hearts sang as the Ace of Hearts smiled at him.

"I know I'm far from being perfect. Some people have even called me defect. But you're so, but you're so, so different, baby," The Ace of Hearts sang as they smiled at each other.

They held hands as they walked through the maze together, "You're the one that always loves me blind. Even though I tend to lose my mind," The Knave of Hearts gently spun her around as she smiled, "A single word you say. Can take my fears away. You love me just the way I am," The Ace and Knave sang together.

The Knave of Hearts turned her around and gently pulled her close, holding her by her waist as she placed her hands on his shoulders, "Baby you're the answer to my dreams. You can calm me down when I'm bout to scream. You always treat me right. Give meaning to my life. You love me just the way I am," The Knave and Ace sang together and rested their foreheads against each other.

 You love me just the way I am," The Knave and Ace sang together and rested their foreheads against each other

The Knave of Hearts looked at her, "How can you be just so understanding. This relationship is quite demanding," The Ace of Hearts smiled at him, "And it could be that it's never-ending," The Ace of Hearts shrugged her shoulders as he smiled, "But you love me just the way I am," The Knave of Hearts sang.

"Thank you for always being patient. For all your love and dedication. Cuz you're so, but you're so, so different, baby," The Ace of Hearts sang as she gently wrapped her arms around his shoulders.

"You're the one that always loves me blind. Even though I tend to lose my mind. A single word you say. Can take my fears away. You love me just the way I am. Baby, you're the answer to my dreams. You can calm me down when I'm bout to scream. You always treat me right. Give meaning to my life. You love me just the way I am," The Ace and Knave sang together.