Chapter Fourty-One

Sarah's POV:

We all were sitting in the main common area waiting for Tito to start speaking.

Tito: " Alright, everyone. We'll start by calling Jackie and checking in with him... so please sit still so we can hear."

He dialed Jackie and put him on speaker.

Jackie: " Hey, Tito."

Tito: " Hey, man. What's going on with you?"

Jackie: " They checked my vitals, ran some tests and such. I'll be able to do concerts real soon.. but they want me to sit this one out which is understandable. They are keeping a close eye and monitoring me for more observation. I'll be back home soon."

Tito: " Alright, man. Please keep us posted. We love you so much."

Jackie: " I love you all more. I miss you guys too."

Marlon: " Miss you Jackie! Love you!!!"

Jermaine: " Get better soon, Ol' School."

Jackie laughed.

Jackie: " I got your old school, Jermaine. I love you guys I'm going to rest now."

Tito: " Alright."

They said their goodbyes and hung up the phone.

Tito: " Alright now that part is out the way... I wanted to discuss health in general and take notes of any issues each one of you may have.... because we can never be too careful."

Michael: " Hey that's smart. We do have professional medics and nurses and doctors that tour with us and are on our team."

Jermaine: " Right."

Kiki: " Excuse me everyone... I need to go to our apartment and lie down. I'm very exhausted."

Jermaine: " Go ahead, sweetie. I'll be in there in just a moment."

Kiki: " Ok baby."

Jermaine kissed her and she walked over to their apartment and we all turned to face Tito until we heard glass break and something fall. I immediately ran to Jermaine and Kiki's apartment and found her passed out on the floor in their apartment. She was getting ready to take some medicine and she fainted.

Sarah: " Jermaine! Get in here!" I screeched.

Jermaine: " Oh honey...." he said sadly and urgently. " Someone call a medic in here!!!"

Sarah: " I got it." I said dialing our family medic team.

Jermaine stepped out the room when they came in and that's when she had a seizure.

Medic: " Let her seize... let her seize... does anyone know if she took her medication today? Does she have any urgent health issues??"

Sarah: " Um. She has severe asthma, seasonal allergies, depression, low thyroid issues.. but that's all I know... um... she's never had a seizure at least not to my knowledge."