Chapter Fourty-Seven

Demetria's POV:

I was in bed with my husband, Tito, and honey when I tell you he wore me out once again. He did that thing. We were in bed kissing each other and he just held me in his arms. This is where I'm most comfortable. This is my happy place. I wouldn't trade it for the world. When we stopped kissing he kissed my forehead and then I laid my head on his chest.

Tito: " I'm so thankful and grateful for you, baby. I love you more than you realize." He said to me.

Demetria: " I love you too, honey. You're my favorite person in the world, one part of my heartbeat besides the kids.... the love of my life. Every day I'm with you. I'm happy and with you I'm at home." I said looking up at him.

Tito: " That's so good Baby." He said lowly.

I had to close my legs because when he drops his voice that deep.... it sort of turns me on and I just can't help it.

Tito: " You alright, babygirl?" He asked me.

Demetria: " Oh yeah, baby. I'm good."

I looked him in his beautiful eyes and he smirked at me staring back at me.

Demetria: " What??"

Tito: " Are you sure???" He asked.

I nodded and he kissed my forehead again.

Tito: " I know you better than you know yourself, Dee. You're still hot aren't you??" He asked.

I said yes because I wasn't about to lie to him. He was right on the dot and he knew exactly what I wanted.

Tito: " Open those legs baby. Ima take it easy on you for right now baby. Just relax."

I did as he asked and he went down on me.... his tongue felt so good and sensational against my skin... I was going to put a pillow over my face but Tito took that pillow with his other hand and threw it. He looked up at me.

Tito: " No ma'am. I want you to make all the noise you want, babygirl."

He got back to eating the kitty and I moaned extremely loud. He was at it til I finished and he got up and crawled between my legs.

Tito: " Do you feel better baby???" He asked me.

I was trying to catch my breath and I said yes and when I caught my breath. Then he kissed me and we were at it again.

He slowly entered my wet and warmness and he thrusted inside and out of me. Pulsating with each thrust. You could hear our heartbeats booming in our chest. He kissed my neck and licked and nipped at it.

Demetria: " Oh Damn, baby."

Tito: " Mhmm. I got you baby. Relax."

When we were done we got up and I slipped some panties on and breathable shorts. I still had my tank top. My husband he put on his tank top and shorts. We weren't even sweating at all this time and honestly I'm surprised but we've come a long way.

Demetria: " I want to go out today just to get out and move around a little bit."

Tito: " I know just the place. Let's get dressed and we'll head out." He said.