Chapter Fourty-Two

Randy's POV:

The show was halfway over and the ladies were on stage performing. After they were done with their second segment of the show. They came back to join us. Tito was on the phone with Jackie and Demetria sat next to him. He handed her some water. All of the other husbands including me gave their wives some water. The make up artists took off their make up while our special guest celebrities kept the fans going and intrigued.

Michael: " Ladies, you all have done such a beautiful job as usual. Thank you so much for believing in us as your husbands but also thank you for giving us this chance to be here with you. To tour, perform, laugh and make many memories. We'll never forget it."

Sarah: " That's what Family is for..."

Marlon: " Speaking of Family... Jermaine... how are you and Kiki doing???"

Tito got off the phone with Jackie and everyone turned and paid attention to what he has to say.

Jermaine: " We're doing great actually. I'm staying on top of everything. Making sure she takes her medication on time and eats well. She's making sure I get plenty of rest and stay hydrated. So basically we're looking after each other."

Marlon: " Good... is she resting well too???"

Jermaine: " Oh definitely. The doctors put her on some sleeping medicine to also help her ease down into a good sleep."

Tito: " I'm so glad to hear that... speaking of good news. Jackie is doing well. It was just pneumonia and chest pains he had. He's been monitored for 72 hours now and they've given him the proper medication he needs. Anybody else with news??"

Randy: " Sarah and I have decided to make wellness appointments to just make sure everything is okay... we're going to make sure we aren't overbooked for anything so we have time for ourselves.."

Tito: " Good. You see we all have to take care of ourselves to stay healthy especially for our children and their families too..."

Jermaine: " Man. Don't say that I'm getting old..."

Everyone laughed.

Randy: " That's because you are old." I said jokingly.

Jermaine: " Shut up. Candy man." He teased.

I gave him a look and everyone laughed louder.

Kiki: " Okay, everyone. Since we have several artists on the roster to render music and keep the audience focused and occupied and we have about two hour intermission in about an hour. How about we relax some... ?? No phones. No television or technology... just rest... hydrate. Review whatever it is we need to review before going onstage on our marks... what do we say."

Jermaine: " I'm down. Let's go, mama."

Tito: " You said nothing but a word, sis."

Randy: " Yep."

We all passed around the concert schedule. It ends tonight at ten pm. It's 4:30 pm now so everyone was done getting faces cleaned and the ladies kicked off their heels. The husbands all passed the heels to the staff to put in their proper places. Everyone went to their own dressing rooms and Tito took a quick smoke break before joining Dee Dee in their room.