Help

Eunji storm in the class and shout bomi's name makes everyone staring at her and whispering.
"Jung eunji!"
she turned her head to the right and jump in shocked as she saw mrs.lee crossing her arms and staring at her like a prey.
"You have skipped 4 subjects. Meet me after school." mrs. lee packed her book since her chemistry class already ended.
"yes, mrs. lee" she bow her head a bit and ran to bomi which is sitting at the back of the class.
"This kid is seriously weird" mrs.lee mumble and went out from the class.
"bomi bomi bomi. i need you help"
"what?" She asked but her eyes were busy reading his novels.
"Teach me how to seduce!" bomi stops her reading and turned her head to eunji.
"what? did i hear it wrong?" eunji shakes her head.
"Last time you seduce baekhyun. Teach me your ways!"
"wait wait wait wait. Why are you so sudden?"
"Ugh stop asking me question." she rolled her eyes.
"Hey bomi!" both of them turn their head to the door.
"Hi baekhyun!" bomi waves to him back.
"wait where are you going?" eunji asled bomi who is stood up from her seat.
"I will help you. meet me at starbucks this saturday" she winked and went to baekhyun.

------
Bomi tap her finger on the table while watching her watch. Eunji always late everytime they meet.
"Bomi, im sorry" eunji join in her fingers together and make a sorry face. Bomi giggle at her face.
"Fine fine. Let's quockly talk about your problems. I have promise date today" Eunji rolled her eyes. Baekhyun and bomi are so clingy to each other. they just cant seperate for one day.
"Can you please teach me how to seduce man? I know you are expert at this" bomi take a sip of her drink and clear her throat.
"Try to be friend with them. And slowly attract theor attention." eunji sighed.

It's hard to be friend with chanyeol. he is so popular. Once she heard a rumor that someone was asking to be his friend but he rejects it in front of people. since that, a lot of people was scared to be his friend.
"hmm... i will try."

------
I'm sorry for the late update and boring chapter T^T I hope you guys are enjoy