Chapter 6 (Past Part 1, Emiko's Evolution As a Shinobi)

Uchiha Karui and Uchiha Kanata handed their yongest daughter Emiko to Orochimaru. "Protect her, with all you have. Teach her everything. Make her the strongest shinobi that everyone would see. So skilled and strong that the elders will have no choice but to lament at their decision. Teach her medical ninjutsu. Train her to have control over all elements. She will be your disciple and the next sanin to summon Manda. Teach her to control Kuran. We entrust her to you. She should not feel left out. Give her all the love she needs as a child. My precious baby. How much we are going to miss her. Do not tell her about us until she is 6. By then she should have learned a lot. Its hard to say goodbye. " Tears dripped down Karui's cheeks. Kaito put a hand on her shoulder trying to comfort her. Their older daughter Yuri came to her sister watch her sleep. After a while she spoke, " I will never leave you. I will be back for you."
The youngest daughter of Uchiha Karui and Uchiha Kanata, Emiko, had been deemed a monster and an order was given to leave her in the forest to die. She was the jinchuriki of the strongest of tailed beasts, Kuran, the 12 tails. They entrusted her to Orochimaru who promised to take good care of her. Once they left Orochimaru looked at Emiko seeing that she had woken up, watching him with her green eyes. A small giggle from her made the sanin smile and they went off. Emiko in his lap.

6 Years Later...
Bamm. A huge tree had a hole in its centre. Precision. Not a few seconds later, two more trees had gaping holes. Speed. Emiko smirked as she saw her strikes on point. From behind her Orochimaru clapped. " Well-done Emiko. You have finally mastered the chidori at this age. Im so proud of you my child. Its time that you learn to use brute strength. One of my old comrades, is a master of raw power. Her strength is direct combat. And she is also a medical ninjutsu user. The best so far. Now it's time that I teach you both of these as you now have delicate chakra control. Lets see you break your record and ace them within one and a half year.
Emiko smirked after her break. "Lets begin"

2 Years Later
Never ending arrows were thrown at the subjects. Emiko didnt stop for even a second, adding a little chara to her arrows and using mere taijutsu for speed, killed the hundreds of subjects coming. Eventually her holder got empty but that didn't phase her. She removed the empty holder from her shoulders. "Come over and die," Emiko screamed as she punched the subject that was running towards her,into the ground. Breaking apart quite a deal of land. As the smoke cleared, a hundred dead bodies lay there. Emiko breathed hard and sat down, exhausted from all the training. Then with the chakra remaining, she healed her wounds that were gaping. Orochimaru had on his sick smile. "Very well my dear. I must say you didn't just learn to use brute strength and medical ninjutsu but also perfected you're taijutsu skills. For this accomplishment, im going to give you a gift." Emiko got up and went to him. "Yes dad." And as she stood in her black cut shoulder and leg wraps, Orochimaru bit her neck. Emiko screamed in pain. " What did you do that for. " A minute later the pain was gone, replaced by a slight numbness. The curse mark forming on her neck. Orochimaru smiled wider and replied, "This is what will give you true power my child. The time for me to finally teach you the real game is now. For you to learn what your bloodline possess" he whispered the last line smiling to himself.

2 Years Later
"I'm ready papa." Emiko closed her eyes and then opened the most powerful and feared eyes, the six tomoe rinne- sharingan, with black flames because of her ameterasu. "Begin with stage one of the curse mark child," said Orochimaru. " I can handle stage 2. Dont worry," and with that, Emiko activated the curse mark. Orochimaru smiled as he summoned Manda. Manda scoffed at Orochimaru," is this what you summoned me for? This weakling I was expecting better from you Orochimaru." "Oh how you underestimate me. Ill show you my worth, snake." And with that Emiko battled Manda, ending up being all bruised but also teaching that snake a lesson. Manda's eyes sparked with interest. He turned to Orochimaru and said, "I like her. Interesting one. We will be meeting more frequently soon little rascal." With that Manda was gone.
"Ah, I'm so proud of you my dear. The time is so close. Just a little more. A few more tests, and more training. Jussst a little more," laughed Orochimaru. Emiko stood up. Deactivating her sharingan. Orochimaru approached her and spoke again. "The time has come for me to hand you Izuna's Katana. This will be your ultimate weapon. And its time you learn to control Kuran. Your biju form merged with the susanoo. I can't wait thinking." He grinned.

3 Years Later
"Chidori! Stream!" Emiko pierced her katana into the ground, the chidori going through it to the ground, directed to her target and with that the 200 subjects were dead. She stood there without a scratch, without a sweat. Orochimaru signalled and another 800 subjects were there. Ready to fight. Emiko sheated her katana back. Clacking her fists. She activated her shar-renegan. Running towards her target she put some chakra into her first and punched the ground. The subjects were disheveled. While they were still recovering she used one of her own jutsu. "Okina kuroi hono jutsu." With swift handsigns she released black fire balls that immediately dissolved all the 800 subjects. As the area cleared, emiko phanted a little. Orochimaru laughed sickeningly." Finally. You are finally almost teady. Soon you will be in the ultimate form." What he didn't say was she was actually ready in his eyes. And soon going to take over her body. She was his most prized vessel. Emiko's clothes were a Little torn. She smirked at Orochimaru. Glad to have finally made her dad proud. And finally ready to take her revenge against Konoha.