Chapter 3

10-tails was being extracted from Obito. Madara couldn't let this happen and tried to stop it. He was about to  interrupt when Emiko formed 4 shadow clones which took care of him.

After some time the aura stopped and Obito fell down lifeless. The aura took shape of 10-tails itself. Then Emiko stood on the same spot and made differnt signs this time. And said;"Mippei suru." It absorbed into her body. When it was all done she called back her clones. Madara was so dissappointed. He spoke up with anger and confusion. "But how is this possible. Answer me now. How could you extract ten tails this easily. The amount of control that it requires. The amount of chakra!!"
Emiko smirked at that then answered, "Your granddaughter imported 12 tails to her daughter, who further implanted it into her daughter, that is me. I'm the grandchild of Rioko Uchiha and currently the jinchuriki of the 12 tailed wolf Kuran. As far as the amount of my chakra and control thats a very long story but ill tell you very briefly. I have a combination of DNA's inside my body that have enhanced my chakra capacity. Since I have been training from a very young age of 3 hence I have great control over my chakra My biju is under my control. That is why it was easy for me to perform the extraction of 10 tails. That is enough of an answer for your questions"

Everyone was listening intently. Madara had his head down. All of a sudden strongs winds started to surround his body. He was expanding and changing into a monster. In the end he became an ugly creature and said;" You ruined everything. My entire plan. You'll pay for this. ALL OF YOU. Prepare to die."

Hashirama panicked, ordered; "Everyone take cover get back quick."Madara formed fireballs and threw at them. A whole lot of explosions took place. When the dust cleared they saw Naruto ,Sasuke and Sakura making a chakra barrage through their summoned beasts.  Madara hit the barrier hard and it broke. Emiko came running towards him and trapped him in a crystal.Apart from Emiko they had seen Guren using the crystal style jutsu. They watched with astonishment. For some time Madara remained still but then the crystal cracked and he came out. Emiko got taken aback. Sakura ran towards him and struck him with full force. He fell back but gained control again. Everyone tried their best but were continuously failing.

Sasuke was standing at a corner phanting hard and fell to his knees. Emiko quickly came to him and touched him. He looked up into her eyes. She took a deep breath and removed her cloak. She was wearing one of those suits that all of orochimarus disciples wore. Then sat infront of him and took his hand. Everyone stared at them. She began saying some words and light started to glow around them. Minato seeing this said;"She is reacting with Sasuke. Its a jutsu which very few women posses. It can only be used by women. In this jutsu the users body is absorbed into the person it reacts with and forms a very powerful weapon. The users soul remains outside and gives guidance. Great!!
"Emiko continued saying the words and closed her eyes. Sasuke could feel them and thought ("why do I feel these in my head each one of them").Emiko absorbed into his body. Her body changed into a huge black sword and attached to his left hand. A snake coiled around his hand as a support and turned hard. Sasuke looked at himself. He felt more powerful.

Suddenly Madara approached to hit him. Emiko came out and said;"He's coming".Sasuke turned and held his hand to protect himself. It went straight into Madara. He shouted. When Sasuke got conscious he took the sword out of him and looked at himself excited. Madara again gained control and hit Sasuke. Emiko shrieked with pain. Sasuke just straggled but felt no pain. He asked her;"What happened. Whats wrong?"She replied ;"Concentrate on the battle. Strike him hard once then use chidori as the final blow. Quick.In the meanwhile Madara again hit Sasuke.Emiko tried to be slow but shrieked. Sasuke felt nothing.
"Concentrate. Strike now." Emiko said. Sasuke quickly hit Madara in the guts with the sword. Then struck him with the chidori. A large lightning took place and nothing was there. After the smoke cleared they saw Madara lying lifeless in his human form. Sasuke went to him. Madara opened his eyes with rinnegan activated about to put him in a trance when Sasuke pierced the sword in his heart and he died.