Chapter 1

Obito was destroying everything around him. He had gained full control on 10-tails. Sasuke ,Naruto , Sakura and all the others had tried their best. But now, they were all exhausted.
Hashirama senju, the first hokage spoke up while phanting; "How will we stop him. He is getting out of control. We tried everything but failed." All the Shinobis were just thinking about finding a way when suddenly, someone sped past them and hit Obito. He went flying far away on the mountains.
When the smoke cleared they saw someone standing with a black cloak on. They pulled back the cloak from their face and looked back. It was a girl. She had dark forest green eyes. Her complexion fair like snow and hair dark like the night tied in a ponytail .She looked back and said; "It seems you cant take it any more. You do need my help after all. The Third hokage then said; "Who are you?"She turned and replied;"You don't remember me....hn...how pitiful. You are the one who abandoned me and left me in that dark forest when I was still so young. The Thirds eyes opened wide along with many others. He stuttered; "Y-Y-You c-ca-cant be....12_tails...can you. But its not p-p-possible you cant be ...Uchiha Emiko."
They were all shocked by what they heard. Sasuke was shocked the most staring at her. An Uchiha survivor?? But how. Why didn't he know about her. Why didn't anybody know about her. All these questions were confusing him profusely. He wanted answers.