Chapter 2

"An Uchiha!!"

Everyone grasped. They were still in shock when suddenly Obito came smashing the whole area around aiming at Emiko. He was about to hit her but she dodged and  punched him on the face. The smack on the ground was very powerful creating strong winds. When the smoke cleared an enormous area was destroyed. Obito was lying on the ground. He was scarred on the cheek that was hit. He staggered getting up again and rushing towards Emiko.

The others were watching with their eyes wide. This time she stood her ground and as he was about to hit her aiming for the side of her head she stopped it by raising one arm. "Hn pathetic." And she punched him right to the ground creating yet another blast. And this time Obito laid on the ground  with his eyes closed. Unable to get up. Emiko went to him and spoke to him holding him from his collar;"I wont kill you.  You cannot control something that belongs to me. None of you can"

Right at that moment Madara appeared.He looked at Obito wide eyed and then at Emiko. He couldn't believe what he was seeing and heard. In bewilderment he shouted," How is this possible. After all this time twelve tails is still alive? But it had completely vanished after Rioko,s death. Izuna's granddaughter was the jinchuriki of twelve tails. This is insane. How the hell is this possible.!!!!?

To this Emiko replied;" Hn I'm a little busy right now. I'll answer your questions once I take what is mine. Ten tails is a part of me and I will take it back now." She made a chakra circle with her kunai in one swift movement of her hand; "The extraction of the biju will not be painful I'll heal you later." After performing a new set of handsigns that none of them had seen before she  said;."O-jū rirīsu Jūbi." A blue beam of light started from Obito's body and he was in air .Black aura came out from his mouth and collected in the circle.

The extraction of the tailed beast had begun.