|47| the end

Wooyoung
"Leave me alone for a bit" I mumbled trying to not look at his beautiful eyes and handsome face that always got me.
"I won't" he said coldly, grabbing my hips. "San, stop this" I mumbled trying to push him away from me.

"You need to forgive me for lying to you. I promise you this won't happen again" San replied seriously. "But now we're here! Now you trapped me in here like a freaking pet or something!" I answered.

He leaned down in order to lay his precious lips on mine but I refused his kiss immediately. To be fair, I wanted to kiss him badly but I still tried to show him how hurt I was.

"Stop, this isn't it" I mumbled. "Listen Wooyoung, I know I did something wrong. Forgive me please. Everything I do is for our sake" he answered. I took a deep breath because I slowly started to fall in love with this man again.

His new looks made me go crazy and his voice made me go weak.
I loved him, I truly did. But he hurt me in a strong way which made me overthink our relationship.

"Wooyoung please" he started to beg. He got closer and closer. After a few second I felt his lips touching mine causing my brain to only think about San and just him.

"S-Stop you know what you're doing" I mumbled against his lips. "Yeah I know" he answered seductively. I loved him so much.

"You're forever mine now" he mumbled.

Yes, I was.

[ The end. ]