Four ~ Good Morning and Date

The next morning I woke up next to Charlie.

I turned to him and kissed him softly on the lips.

He kissed me back.

"Good morning honey"

"Hey Handsome" i said and gave him a kiss on the nose.

We both got up and started getting dressed.

"Hey Charlie can I borrow a shirt from you?"

He was already dressed and looked over at me.

"Of course wait a minute" and he went to his closet.

He rummaged around for a while until he gave me a blue shirt that went down to my knees.

I put it on and went to him and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Thank you"

We went into the kitchen and Charlie asked me if I was hungry.

"Yeah a little bit, how about I make us both something delicious for breakfast?"

He sat down on a chair at the kitchen counter, "if you want I don't really have much in the house though".

I looked at him "I'll find something Charlie" and winked at him.

I rummaged through the cupboards and the fridge and found everything I needed  to make French toast.

"Ok and ready" I thought to myself.

I put our food on two plates made us some coffee and brought them to the dining table.

"I hope you like french toast"

"Sure I love it and wow that looks just fantastic" he started eating "Mmmm this is really delicious thanks Alani"

When we were done we washed the dishes and sat on the couch and cuddled.

~ Timeskip~

I looked over at the clock when I saw that it was already 12 noon and I looked at Charlie.

"Thank you for a great night and a beautiful morning Charlie but I better get home before your daughter gets home.

Charlie looked at the clock.

"Wow already noon time flies fast when you have a beautiful woman like you by my side".

"I understand that you have to go now Alani, but before you go do you have any plans tonight ?"

"No not why?".

He looked at me with his wonderful blue eyes.

"Do you want to go on a date tonight?".