Three ~ Telling Billy and Coffee

I stood in my kitchen and started to prepare breakfast, uncle Billy and Jacob came by early in the morning because they wanted to spend the day with me.

"Here you go, enjoy."

"Wow, that looks yummy. Thanks, Al."

"Yes dear, everything looks great, thank you" said billy.

I sat down and started to eat. "No problem, I'd gladly make something for both of you".

 "No problem, I'd gladly make something for both of you"

The morning we talked about all kinds of things

Later we went out to Uncle Billy's house where I met Sam Uley and his fiancée Emily.

~ Timeskip ~

"So what's it like to be engaged to a wolf, I suppose all wolves have a big appetite like Jacob? because he ate almost everything I made this morning".

"Yes, they consume a lot of energy through the whole wolf thing, believe me you only saw Jacob this morning, try 6 wolves every morning, you wouldn't believe how much these guys can eat, but I like doing it anyway," Emily replied.

"Wow, I don't think I could stand that every day," I laughed at her, "but if you ever want to try something new like a cake or cupcakes or anything else, just ask me.

She looked at me and laughed "yes I will definitely do that and I will definitely visit you in your bakery from time to time I have already heard from Billy how delicious they are".

"No problem, you can come whenever you want" i tell her.

The day was pleasant and sunny, after my conversation with Emily I went to Uncle Billy and told him that I needed to talk to him.

"Hey uncle billy could you give me a moment of your time , I need to talk to you about something, I hope you don't mind Sam?

"Oh no problem, I was going to drive home with Emily anyway, it was nice talking to you Billy" Sam replied.