One ~ La Push, Family and new Home

~ thinking (cursive)

Arrived at last, I thought to myself as I waited with my luggage at the airport parking lot for my uncle Billy.

From the distance I can already hear the horn, I turn around slowly to see if it is Uncle Billy and indeed it is.

A truck came in my direction and stopped not far from me.

A boy who looked about 18/19 years old got out and helped my uncle out of the truck since he is in a wheelchair.

They were coming over to me.

"My god Alani, look at you, how big you have grown, it is so nice to see you again" my uncle came towards me.

"Uncle Billy how are you ? I haven't seen you for so many years I missed you so much, and Jacob is that you? I thought you were 16?".

"I'm wonderful, Ali, especially now that you're here, and yes, that's actually your cousin Jacob".

"Hey Al, it's so great to see you again and yes it's me, I know I'm very tall and look older than I should be but I'll explain that to you later, let's go back to our house now so you can tell us everything you've been doing" said Jacob.

We all got into the truck and drove to La Push.

~ Timeskip ~

We sat in Uncle Billy's house and talked, I told them stories about my life in India, where we lived, my friends, the many festivals we had there, all the places we visited and not to forget Joseph's wedding he recently had, where Uncle Billy and Jacob unfortunately could not attend.

In the evening Jacob had ordered us pizza and when it got late I said goodbye to them to drive to my new house.

Thank God uncle billy got me a truck, I thought as I slowly drove to my house.