🤰🏼𝚄𝚕𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚜𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍/𝚃𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚁𝚢𝚕𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑😄{𝗘𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗱}

I would like to give my bestie Kalatinks204for the ideas and Ryleigh's outfit.
( ˘ ³˘)♥( ˘ ³˘)♥( ˘ ³˘)♥( ˘ ³˘)♥

- Also I know nothing about pregnancy so I'm getting it on the  google. Sorry if some of it is wrong. It's Wattpad and it doesn't have to be perfect.

- Also Ryleigh's nicknames are Bunny, ryes, princess, Baby Halstead.

▼・ᴥ・▼▼・ᴥ・▼▼・ᴥ・▼

It's a Friday!!!!

It's a Friday!!!!

{𝙰𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚊𝚑'𝚜 𝙿𝚘𝚟}

I woke up feeling sick again, so I moved Jays arm , got up ran to the bathroom and threw up. I felt Jay holding my hair so I get puke on it. After I was done Jay got me a glass of water while I sat up against the tub.

"Here you go Alayah." Says Jay as
he handed me the glass of water.

"Thank you babe. I'm seven weeks and I've never been sick like this with Ryleigh." I told Jay while getting up to brush my teeth.

"Today at your appointment we the OB and we'll find out why you're morning sickness is so bad." Jay says as gave me kiss.

We went back to bed for a little bit before my appointment. It was 𝟳 in the morning when the alarm went off, Jay and I woke up. He told me that he was going to make breakfast while I got ready.

"Oh Jay can you make pancakes and get out the peanut butter so I can have it with my strawberries please?" I say as I gave him my famous puppy dog eyes.

"Yes anything else?" He asked giving me a kiss. 

"Nope and thank you." I say walking into the bathroom.

Jay went to go to the go make breakfast and I went to take a shower.  When I was taking a shower I noticed my I was showing and my pregnancy with Ryleigh I wasn't showing until three months. After I finished my shower, I got ready for the day and went to the kitchen.