🤍𝙶𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝙵𝚒𝚛𝚎𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝟻𝟷🤍{𝗘𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗱}

{𝙰𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚊𝚑'𝚜 𝙿𝚘𝚟}

{𝙰𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚊𝚑'𝚜 𝙿𝚘𝚟}

I parked at Firehouse 𝟻𝟷, get Ryleigh out of the car and grab her stuff. She takes my hand and we look both ways before crossing the street. Once we get to their driveway Ryleigh sees Dawson and starts running.

"Ryleigh slow down. I don't want you to fall." I yell telling her to be careful.

"Is that you Alayah Voight?" Gabby came and hugged me while Ryleigh was in her arms. 

"The one and only." I say and laughed as we walked inside.

"Hey look who it is the trouble maker." Kelly said hugging me.

"Hey! I'm not my brother." I say as I smacked his arm.

"Mommy I wanna see Herrmann." Ryleigh says as she gets held her arm out for me.

"Of course you do, you've always be attached to him since you were a baby." I tell her kissing her cheek. We follow Gabby and Kelly to the lounge where everyone is. Ryleigh tells me to put her down and she runs to Herrmann and gives him a hug. We all sit down and talk while Ryleigh telling Herrmann about Adam at the PD.

"Oh my god Alayah is that an engagement ring!" Gabby screamed in excitement.

"Yes it is Gabby. Jay asked me to marry me last night." I said all excited.

"Mommy you're marrying daddy?" Ryleigh asked climbing onto my lap.

"Yes baby." I tell my daughter. She clapped her hands while squealing, Everyone congratulated me. Gabby and I were talking about dresses and wedding stuff.

"Jay also wants to have another baby." I tell her.

"You guys have been together since you were teenagers, you guys have Ryleigh and I'm sure she would want another sibling. Don't tell me this is about your ex, don't let him stop you from getting want you want." She says.

"You know what you're right and Ryleigh has been asking for another brother. I start work in two weeks, you know Jay and my dad aren't going to let me work." I tell her.

"You can still stay inside the PD, work the office and not in the field." Gabby says to me. She gives me a smile.

"I guess you're right." I says and I smiled back.

I got a text from Jay telling me that they got done with work. I tell everyone bye and tell Gabby that we'll have a girls night. I get Ryleigh in the car and we take off. I look in the rearview mirror Ryleigh is fast asleep. I pull in the parking, my dad and Jay are standing outside. I get out of the car.