His Castel, His Deal

3rd pov

"Where...Where am I!?" Naruto looked around. He heard a slight giggle behind his ear. He turned around in panick to see nothing.

"Who goes there!?" Naruto said anxiously.

"Who?" A deep echo appeared in the room.

"Who...goes there?" The echo laughed.

"Y-Yes!" Naruto's voice shaked.

"...Who goes there huh...are you saying that this Castel is yours? The last time I checked...this is my Castel..." The Echo stated.

"Let me go! I swear I'll tell the King and Queen about this! And they'll-"

Naruto then froze when he saw the  figure emerge from the darkness. His black silky spiked hair. His pale face almost looked like he just came back from the dead. His deep red eyes staring straight into Naruto's deep blue eyes. The clothes he was wearing were very fancy yet dark and scary.

Naruto blushed at him staring but had to get answers.

"Why am I tied! Let me go!" Naruto shouted. The man only looked at him and walked up.

"Why should I? Did you know what you caused?" The man asked.

"No of course not!" Naruto replied.

"You let go of our food source...humans and other things don't come around so often anymore."

Naruto flinched when he heard what the stranger said. The blonds chin as then left up to the man's face.

"No...that means...you're a...a vampire!?" Naruto shaked in fear.

"Vampire? Ugh why do all humans say that? My species belong in the Mammalia family...you imbecile." The man let go of Naruto.

"So...you're a rodent?" Naruto questioned.

"Say it like that again and I shall have no more mercy on you!" The pale man gritted his teeth.

"I'm sorry! But I beg you to let me go!"

"Let...you go? That is out of the question....I have a deal for you. Deal number one...I kill you in return for all my food source. Deal 2...you give me energy and nutrients." The man smirked.

"Energy and nutrients? How?" Naruto asked.

"Wow...you don't know nothing about us...I'll just have to explain. You see...the human blood is what keeps us young and alive...but killing and eating all humans is too risky...so we found another way to get that energy source. What do humans call it? Right...sex."

Naruto blushed a deep red as he juggled the chains.

"Heh...see? You flushed face...that's what I want." The man then held Naruto in his arms and felt around his body.

"Wh-what are you!?"

"It's your choice...Be my blood bag...or be eaten my me and my family? Until you repay every ounce of blood that ran away. Do we have a deal?"

Naruto looked at him and swallowed his pride.

"Option...2...."

The man smirked and held onto Naruto's face.