What's Mine Is Never Yours

Sasuke's pov

Who would've thought a human can be so needy. It's kind of annoying...but I can't help it...he's so tasty and adorable.

I looked at the food I stole and sighed.

Maybe when he eats this he'll taste even better....heh now I wanna rush home...

Sasuke's Castle

As I was walking towards my room...I felt an empty presence.

With my nerves getting to me I ran towards my room, passing every maid.

Once I opened my door I saw the chains...but no Naruto.

Fuck...he escaped me. No. That can't be possible...

I closed my eyes and felt around the castle. He's still here...but where?

3rd pov

*BANG*

Sasuke busted Itachi's door open with pure anger in his eyes.

"Itachi...you crossed the line." Sasuke gritted his teeth. Itachi smirked as he held up a brush.

"What?" Sasuke stood up straight.

"If you think I was going to fuck him...you are wrong...well I had the idea of it. But this felt more relaxing. Right Naruto-kun?" Itachi smiled as he continued to brush Naruto's hair. Naruto only looked down embarrassed that he was caught doing this.

Sasuke walked over and stopped Itachi from brushing the blonds hair. Itachi only looked up with a blunt look.

"Whats the problem with just brushing his hair?" itachi asked.

"...When I said you crossed the line...You crossed the line." Sasuke said as he yanked the brushed away and threw it on the floor. He then picked up Naruto and looked at Itachi's displeased face.

"This is mine...You never touch things that are mine." With that Sasuke walked off with Naruto. Itachi sighed as he picked up the brush and smirked.

"His hair...is truly soft." Itachi smirked as he pulled out a strand of blond hair out of his brush.

Meanwhile

"Sasuke stop!" Naruto squirmed around in Sasuke's arms.

"No." Sasuke said as he made it to his room. Naruto was then slammed on the bed. Sasuke crawled on top of him and hugged the blond.

"Sasuke?" Naruto asked.

Sasuke gave no answer and held onto Naruto. Naruto sighed as he just stayed there. Without moving a limb as the two stayed there for awhile.

Meanwhile

Sounds of dripping water echoed around Itachi's bathroom as he just got out of the shower. He combed his wet black silky hair and the pinned it up in a messy wet bun. He wiped the mirror and looked at his full face.

"...Naruto was it...heh...this should be fun."

Itachi then walked out to get ready. He put on a white buttoned shirt and a black tight vest with it. He out some black pants on and his pocket watch. The maid brought his shoes towards the exit of the room. He slid them on and made his way down to the main ball room.