Deal with the devil

3rd pov

Naruto woke up to see the morning dimming though the well designed  curtains.

"Ouch...my back..." Naruto winced at the pain from his lower body.

"My legs are all shaky too...where the hell am I-" Naruto froze to see another figure laying next to him.

"Aaahhh!?"

Naruto blushed a he kicked him away.

"OUCH! Oi what the fuck!" Sasuke snapped as he turned to Naruto.

"Wh-what the hell!? I thought this was all a dream!?" Naruto covered himself.

"Heh was it that good to be a dream?" Sasuke leaned in and grabbed Naruto.

"What no!? It was a nightmare!" Naruto blushed.

Sasuke scoffed and felt around Naruto's body.

"Whar are you d-doing..."

"Wow...after all that you are still okay? I guess humans can take in more than I anticipated." Sasuke teased.

"WHY YOU-"

*RUMBLE*

Naruto blushed while Sasuke looked down at his stomach.

"Oh...are you hungry?" Sasuke asked.

"U-um...I guess I never ate..." Naruto felt his stomach.

Sasuke looked at the bite mark he made and sighed. He then got up and started to put some clothes on.

"Where are you going?" Naruto asked.

"To get you some food and clothes...stay here and don't come out. I'll be back." Sasuke then walked off and shut the door.

Naruto sighed and flinched when he heard the door lock.

"I WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO LEAVE ANYWAYS!?" Naruto snapped.

Meanwhile

In the big fancy dining room lied a women. She had long black hair and was just as pale as Sasuke.

"Itachi dear will you please see where Sasuke is." The women asked her son who was reading documents.

"Yes mother."

Itachi walked into the kitchen to find Sasuke cooking.

"Are you making...eggs? You're not gonna let them hatch instead?" Itachi asked. Sasuke only looked at Itachi and glared.

"Mother wants you..." Itachi walked out. While Sasuke finished the eggs.

He then walked into the dining room to see his mother.

"Yes mother?"

"Sasuke...do you know what happened to our gate? Our farmer said that someone may have broken in and stole our animals." Mikoto asked.

Sasuke slowly shook his head at his mother.

"I'm sorry but no..."

Mikoto looked at him and smirked.

"Did you have a meal last night? Your skin is looks younger...Its always been young but...wow." Mikoto laughed.