Chapter 25

Jonghyun slowly opened the door, took a peek at his friend who was sleeping peacefully, checking whether he was alright or not, he softly closed the door and went towards his room.

As he laid on the bed, a sigh left his lips, he couldn't do anything for his friend, he felt helpless, and this feeling was pathetic. He wanted to help but didn't know-how.

He was driven out of his thoughts when his phone rang.

***

"So we are good right?"

As soon as she asked this, Minho's eyes traveled to Kibum's door, which was fully closed, he should be happy now that he got together with his girlfriend but somehow he felt there was a huge hole in his heart, a sigh left his lips as he continued to stare at Kibum's door.

It took him a few seconds to tear his eyes away and look at the girl in front of him, he stood up and walked towards his door, "Come in."

Naeun walked behind him and they both enter the bedroom. She sat on the bed and he stood near the door.

The only reason he came to his room was that he wanted to talk to her properly, without any distractions, he knew in the living room, his eyes were glued to Kibum's door, was it because of guilt or something else, he didn't know.

"Naeun ah let me tell you this." He started breaking the silence, "I still like you but if the things between us keep going this way I am afraid we have to break up."

Hearing him say this, Naeun's face twisted, "What do you mean Minho?"

Minho stared at her as if he would burn a hole in her heart with his gaze, "I meant what I said. If we keep going like this, quarreling again and again for no particular reason then we will have to break up for good."

"I've been trying not to say this because I didn't want to hurt you but now I think I need to say this, let's not fight anymore, I know couples have quarrels but this is not something I like, whenever I try to mend things and you don't let me to. If we want to be together then we should both give our all, only me putting my everything in this relationship won't work. "

(A/N: This makes me want to listen to GOT7's If you do xd. Sorry continue I won't disturb you again.)

Naeun's felt an itch in her throat, she wanted to refute him, saying that he always did her best but seeing Minho's sharp eyes she could only squeeze out, "Okay."

***

It was late in the evening, Minho booked a cab for Naeun and sent her off, he then came back in the living room, tired, his eyes closed as he relayed what happened a few hours ago.

Then something clicked in his mind and his eyes shot open, looking directly at the door to Kibum's room. There was something on it, he went towards the door, and then looked at the sticky note which said:

"Congratulations on getting back together with your girlfriend. "

Minho's finger went numb as he read the note, again and again, his lips and throat went dry, the empty feeling was back, he hurriedly opened the door, and looked inside to find the room was dark and no sigh of Kibum.

He turned around, went to the tea table, to pick his mobile phone and call Kibum, then his eyes laid on another note which said:

"Going out, don't know when I'll be back. "

Minho picked his phone up and called Kibum, after a beep a woman's monotone voice came, "The number you are trying to call is currently not reachable, please try again later."

Minho tried, again and again, hoping to get through but each time, he got the same monotone voice saying, that the number was not reachable.

Sighing he kept his phone away, he sat on the couch, his head thrown back and his eyes covered with his arm.

Now that Naeun is back what about Kibum?

What should he say to him?

Should he continue their ambiguous relationship?

He can't. He shouldn't. That's just plain wrong.

If he can't, then that means he has to stop his relationship with Kibum and that means he used Kibum as a substitute. However Minho knew that it was not it, he felt something for Kibum, something that's indescribable.

The questions flooded in his mind and it made him feel a bit dizzy.

After a while, nearly at 10'o clock in the evening, Kibum still didn't come back, Minho was starting to get worried. He picked his phone again, called Kibum again, and when he didn't answer, he decided to call Jonghyun.

"Hello."

"Hello" A hoarse voice came back.

Minho directly got to the point and asked, "Jonghyun, is Kibum with you?"

Hearing Minho asking about Kibum, Jonghyun suddenly felt the urge to punch him, thinking back to what Kibum told him made Jonghyun's blood boil and he hated Minho for using his friend, it took him all of his willpower to control himself and replied,

"Yeah, he is here at my place. Sorry but I can't give the phone to him, he is sleeping right now."

His tone was edgy and Minho noticed this, he frowned a bit and said, "Okay. Thankyou." before hanging up.

He rubbed his face, his thoughts messed up making him very exhausted.
_____________
Author's Note:

I know people, I am not uploading often but what should I do? My stupid exams are coming and I have to study hard UGHH!!!!!!