Chapter 31

The next day was important, Minho had his soccer selection, since morning he was on the ground warming up and practicing a few shots.

Kibum was sitting on the bleachers, supporting him.

"Are you ready?" Kibum asked Minho who has taken a seat beside him.

'Yeah. But I am nervous." Minho said as he gulped down the water.

Seeing Minho like this, Kibum placed his hand on his arm, "Everything will be fine, just give it your best. I know you can do this."

Minho looked up with a grin on his face, "Do you think I can do it?"

Kibum chuckled, "Yeah you can."

After a pause, Minho asked, "Kibum can I kiss you here?"

This made Kibum sigh as he leaned down and brushed his lips against Minho, "Why are you asking this stupid?"

"Well, I didn't know if you wanted to tell everyone about us," Minho said with slight hesitation.

Kibum hugged Minho, "Well do you want to tell everyone?" Hugging him back, Minho said, "Yeah. I want to tell everyone that I am dating you."

"Then there is no need to hide, is there?" Kibum asked raising his brow, a mischievous grin on his face.

Minho laughed at that and slightly ruffled Kibum's hair.

***

The selections were over, the companies and sports clubs of various national level teams would contact the players they like.

Leo and Minho, the star players of the team were already contacted by many companies.

After they were done, Leo and Minho met Kibum out of the university, Leo came here to tell something to Kibum something while Minho wanted to go home and rest with Kibum.

"Key since I canceled today's plan, let's meet tomorrow okay?" Leo asked.

"It's alright. Have fun with your family." Kibum said with a smile on his face.

"Thank you so much." Leo said and was going to hug Kibum but stopped midway seeing Minho's glare, he hesitated for a bit and backed away, then after a second decided to ask, "By the way, are you two dating?"

Kibum and Minho shared a look and then nodded in sync, making Leo smile, "That' great. Key I am waiting for you to spill the tea later."

This made Key laugh, "Since when was this type of guy?"

Leo pretended to think, "Since now."

Then all three of them started laughing.

***

The next day, Kibum met with Leo in a cafe, they both talked about random stuff at first, having a nice chat, Kibum even told Leo about how he started to date Minho. obviously leaving the part they had drunken s*x, just because it was too embarrassing and some other nonimportant parts too.

Leo listened to Kibum and then couldn't help but say, "Listening to all that, I am glad everything went well."

The talk went on for a while before they ended up discussing important things, Kibum removed a sketchbook from his bag and showed it to Leo, "I am going to for the cold beauty theme, that suits you the best."

"Here. This one dress is the best and main dress for this fashion show. Leo, can you let me die your hair?" Kibum asked looking all serious.

After considering for a while, Leo nodded, "Yeah it's fine."

The reply made Kibum smile, "Thanks. Leo, I hope we can co-operate well for these 2 weeks. We have to put in a lot of effort, I hope you will give your best and I will too, this fashion show means a lot for me."

Leo gave an assuring smile, "I promise to do my best."

"Thank you so much, Leo."

***

After meeting with Leo, Kibum went back home, he was very tired and only wanted to embrace the bed and sleep.

When he came back, he was greeted with Minho wearing an apron and cooking food, "I am making dinner today. It will take 1 more hour, you can go rest up by the time."

"Hmmm....thanks." Kibum hummed as he went to the washroom to freshen up.

Another 15 minutes later, Kibum came out of the washroom, he sat down on the dining table and watched Minho roam in the kitchen clumsily, he smiled and got up, "Let me help you too."

"But..." Minho was hesitant, he knew Kibum was out for a long time and would be tired so he thought he should cook for Kibum and make him happy. (A/N: Such a thoughtful husband~~~...Sorry continue.)

"Minho I love you," Kibum said suddenly, making Minho pause his moments, it took him a second to regain his composure, he wiped his hand then whipped Kibum into his arms and kissed him passionately. Kibum too responded eagerly.

"Kim Kibum I love you too."
_____________

Author's Note:-

In this chapter, I rushed a few things, but there was a reason for that, I am going to complete this fiction in chapter 35, yeah this is going to end soon, so to have sweet moments of Minkey, I rushed this chapter.

The events in the following chapters would be, a fashion show, then the reaction of their friends, then family, and a date.

Also, I am going to end this in a week, don't be sad people. 😅

Anyway, this is a random question, which is your favorite key look? For me, it's from the View era. I am c ompletely smitten by him, that look is especially sexy and hot and handsome.