Chapter 1

Heyyy! My name is Helen and i'm 17 years old, people describe me as the quiet but enthusiastic type i'm always in a good mood trying to keep things positive and yeah that's me! let me introduce you to my other friends.

We have jason, will, gina, and bianca,

Jason is the athletic type but super smart and sweet and did i mention he's also my boyfriend we're both 17 and we've been dating since we were 13, we've known each other our entire lives and we rarely have fights, jason's a really chill,cool,and fun guy to be around the best friend you could ever ask for and the best boyfriend you could ever ask for.

Will is the youngest in our group being 16 he's also really shy but the nerdy type but he's also a really great friend as well me him and jason grew up together and he's also dating gina and they match really well together.

Gina is the most smiling cheering fun and happy person you'll ever meet she's 17 and we met her around our last year of middle school she's a very kind hearted girl and she never causes any trouble and she's always looking out for our group she's never been afraid to stand up against bullies and she always speaks what's on her mind shes one of the most honest people i know and i think that's what i love about her the most

And then we have Bianca she isn't well..the brightest at times she's the oldest in our group being 18 years old and she's pretty popular i have no idea why she'd want to hang out with people like us we aren't exactly the most popular group, she can be very intimidating and sometimes downright rude but if you're close with her like i am then she can be really sweet when she wants to be but yeah that's our "perfect" little group!

Anyways now that you have met my friends we can finally get into the story!

Helen:Ugh it's so hard to set up these tents with all these little bugs crawling on my hands!

Jason:Look 'hel' let me help you out.

Jason bends down and starts helping helen build the tent.

Helen:I don't know what i'd do without you♥︎

Helen leans in and kisses jason ♥︎

Bianca:You two make me sick!

Jason and helen both roll their eyes

Jason:Yes bianca because the world wanted to know your opinion!

Bianca:Ooh someone has a attitude!

Jason:Whatever I'm gonna go help will, poor guy is embarrassing himself trying to set up that tent.

Helen:Alright babe!

Jason:Try not to get eaten by termites B.

Bianca:WHAT!

Jason:Relax! I'm joking..

Bianca:Well your not funny your corny!

Jason:Said the stereotypical mean girl.

Bianca:Said the stereotypical loser!

Jason:Oh how the audience applaud to that one!

Jason:You here that guys! Another great insult by bianca!

Bianca:Whatever i'm gonna try to find cell reception.

Jason walks off to go help will and Bianca walks off to go find cell reception.

Helen's thoughts:Maybe i should go talk to gina.

Helen walks over to gina who's successfully building a tent.